gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eve  (Read 2160 times)
DaveyCrockett
Eve
« on: December 06, 2007, 07:53:08 PM »

Hey I'd like to check it out with the new graphics updates, anyone know where my character is anymore?  Noizer I'm looking in your direction.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 07:54:50 PM by DaveyCrockett » Logged
Troyer
\m/ (>.<) \m/
WoW Member

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 09:24:57 PM »

http://games.slashdot.org/games/07/12/06/1312254.shtml

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."  -Humphrey Bogart
DapperDave
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 01:07:28 AM »

Just watchout - I heard the graphics update patch version has a nsty habit of deleting your boot.ini
DaveyCrockett
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 02:12:19 AM »

apparently they fixed the download already it was only affecting people who downloaded the night it was released.  Seeing I havn't even dl'd the client yet I should be fine
Phazis
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 07:01:33 PM »

Yes Davey, I have your character but I don't have your account. So yeah if you want to come back play full time we can work something out but if you just want to see new graphics Smiley ...

And yeah this is nasty shit they pulled with boot.ini I was hit by it myself and I was actually blaming my hard drive for it for a while and restored file by myself next day I hear about this disaster. I know CCP will get nasty shit for it but overall they still have my support update of this size of engine etc is unheard in any other game simply due to a fact that update was free to bad Sony in PS didn't do that they would still have my $$$$

DaveyCrockett
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 07:43:14 AM »

yeah, I figure next time I get tired of the game again I'll just set up a long skill.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx