gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Limewire Alternative  (Read 5822 times)
Krogoth
Has a PS2 Hardon
WoW Member

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2008, 08:40:46 AM »

My school gives us Ruckus too. Its pretty cool, I know I have the ripping program around here somewhere. I'll take a look and get you the name, pretty sure its freeware

Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 02:03:41 PM »

One thing you might also consider is downloading Microsoft's Zune software.  You can buy their Zune Pass thing which gives you unlimited downloads for $15 a month.  The only catch is that if you discontinue your subscription, the music you downloaded self-destructs.  This is all well and legal...up until the point that you use another piece of software called TuneBite to strip the DRM from the files and they are yours forever (technically, it re-encodes them in a non-DRM format).  This way you can pay for your cake and keep it forever in a cryogenic chamber too.  I think I got that metaphor wrong.  You pay a small amount of money, you break a teeny, tiny law, then you takes the music, Labowski.  You get the point.

i know a guy who did this and got 16gigs of music for free... just sayin' it works.

eh, Whats wrong with Limewire?

it sucks.

My faith in you shall never falter again.
Reddawn
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2008, 02:26:38 PM »

Then if you get zune pass I can give you software to rip the drm off Wink

FREEEEEEE
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes
SW:TOR Officer

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2008, 04:32:59 PM »

What bitrate with the zune shit?
Is it in mp3?

gratefulness you guys for doing what you did so far. It's important bullshit.
Reddawn
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2008, 05:16:23 PM »

yeah I think it's like 256....then the software converts them to mp3s

they sound perfectly fine tho...for metal is so so.....for the hippy bullshit these effeminate guys listen to it's great
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes
SW:TOR Officer

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2008, 05:27:54 PM »

centery media, nuclear blast?

gratefulness you guys for doing what you did so far. It's important bullshit.
Reddawn
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2008, 05:30:49 PM »

Hit's really hit or miss...like hypocrisy will only have one but ddark tranquillity will have them all.

just tell me what you need and I will grab
Phat31198
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2008, 01:08:27 PM »

nothing but horse cocks and gore!

And even those files will be riddled with Viruses/Spyware like a cheap cheap whore.
ch0wdah
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2008, 06:20:54 AM »

The world was beautiful for a few years with Napster, kazaa, there were a couple others.  Been doing Rhapsody which seems like Zune without being able to put stuff on a portable player without purchasing the mp3s I Tunes style.  I hate I Tunes though.  Which brings up a question.  How would one go about contacting apple to get songs one purchased that never downloaded.  I couldn't find any contact information whatsoever.  That and the selection on I Tunes is not only awful but there are a lot of KTel versions of songs on there.  Some of that crap can unfortunately be found on Rhapsody as well.  Oh, and Rhapsody has some purchase only songs.  Like anything by Metallica. 

So Rhapsody is pretty good if you never ever leave your desktop and or laptop.  And if you don't listen to Metallica or don't mind paying them extra.  Also not so good for metal.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx