gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2217 times)
RRiggs
Hi
« on: November 28, 2006, 01:54:36 PM »

Hello.  Been playing on your clan server since BF2142 came out. My old clan,|OSS| isn't active in 2142 and I'm looking for a new home.  Don't know if you need this info. but here it is. I go by RRiggs in game, mostly play Recon but have unlocked Assault and Engineer. My current rank is Petty Officer Silver.  It would be great to be performing overwatch for you guys all the time.  See you in game, well maybe unless I see you first  Grin
Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 02:27:18 PM »

RRiggs!  My sniper friend.... I've been watching/sniping you on the server this past week.  Why don't you join us on our teamspeak server for a few rounds.  You'll find the info in our registered boards area that you now have access to.  I presume you've read the about us thread so you know how we operate.  Welcome!

RRiggs
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 02:47:55 PM »

Hey Sgt.!  Yep I think of the 160ish deaths I have you count for about 50 of them  Tongue  I normally play on my laptop in the living room and just use some earbuds so I wont be able to reply to anyone.  Thanks for the access to the forum. Cya on-line.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx