gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HTC Incredible User Review  (Read 2803 times)
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« on: June 09, 2010, 01:35:44 PM »

So per Hawkes request I'll randomly post my thoughts about the new HTC incredible I bought yesterday.

So far, there isn't much I don't love about it. I haven't gotten to spend a lot of time with it yet, but I like the feel of the phone, the settings are very straight forward and I had my gmail and exchange accounts set up in under 2 minutes, with no work needing to be done server end.

Two issues I have so far which I'm trying to work through are:

1. No matter what I change the frequency of download for my exchange account, it automatically resets itself to manual refresh. This may be because I bought the cheaper of the two data plans, or it may just be something I'm missing. I haven't had a lot  of time to research it.

2. Voice Quality can be a bit shaky at times, so much that it sounds like i'm talking to a robot. It's only happened once or twice so far, so it may not be wide spread.

I'll post more as I play!

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Jim Tressel
[global] WTB new character name

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 01:39:12 PM »

Do I sound like a musical robot?

Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 03:30:55 PM »

No sir, you sound like an angel.

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 07:20:08 PM »

Okay, resolved the exchange sync issue, was just a setting I needed to change before it would auto download.

I've played with it a little more today and like it more and more. I'm glad so far that I've made the switch from the iphone.

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes
SW:TOR Officer

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 09:34:14 PM »

I got an Incredible too. I really like it, its fast as hell and more openish than the iphone was. This is a really nice phone. 8pm camera is nice as hell.
The only thing i wonder is, having the Sense UI, does that mean we have to wait on HTC to port it before we can get 2.2 that comes out this month?

Randoru, go to the app store and get "mp3 download" before they pull it, its amazing and very not legal at all.

gratefulness you guys for doing what you did so far. It's important bullshit.
ZONK
WoW Member

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 01:21:11 AM »

Yes any of the HTC phones with the custom UI will take at least 2-3 months to get 2.2 after it comes out.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 01:25:51 AM by ZONK » Logged

Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes
SW:TOR Officer

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 01:28:01 AM »

"Yes any of the HTC phones with the custom UI will take at least 2-3 months to get 2.2 after it comes out."

gratefulness you guys for doing what you did so far. It's important bullshit.
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 02:23:22 PM »

I wish I had two more hands so I could give this phone 4 thumbs up! MP3 Download is the tits!

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx