gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Starcraft 2= the hotness  (Read 5384 times)
Unnormal
Prepare for the apocalypse.
Wolverine Council

« on: May 14, 2010, 04:59:48 PM »

Played some 2v2 last night with a buddy in the beta... It was awesome. I highly recommend.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
RedDawn

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 06:49:43 PM »

how do you get a key without blowing someone for it?

Honey Badger don't give a fuck....
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 07:46:32 PM »

I've been playing it as well, if you preorder the Game you get a beta key. It is fun, though I suck ass so much that I get pissed off regularly.

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 08:39:43 AM »

Rando whats your beta name?

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes
SW:TOR Officer

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 02:10:52 PM »

preordered, waitign on me beta key

gratefulness you guys for doing what you did so far. It's important bullshit.
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 05:46:17 PM »

I'll have to get back with you uno, I can't remember my callsign all the sudden.

It's bear.<something>

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
ZONK
WoW Member

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 05:18:14 AM »

I gave up on my beta key, blizzard sucks. Still only care about protoss campaign. They are charging 60 bucks for first one, if they sell Zerg at 60 as well, and Protoss at 60 as well, AND require you to own the first one or even first + zerg to get protoss, then fuck them, they lost a sale. Otherwise, I will gladly buy the Protoss one.

So far from rumorville:

Confirmed Terran Game cost 60
Zerg and Protoss price not confirmed, rumor 40-60.
And still after countless attempts Blizzard will not confirm or deny the requirement of owning earlier versions for Zerg or Protoss.
Blizzard has confirmed there will only be a handful of new units in each game around 5-8 for Zerg then 5-8 different (NOT INCLUDING ZERG edition bonus units) in Protoss. So... you still basically only getting what Broodwar gave as an expansion, EXCEPT you get a much longer campaign.

Confirmed it will shatter community: People with Zerg will get to use the new units in online MP, and those without can't. Not much difference again from Broodwar, except now we have 3 different versions.  Undecided

If anyone has information that answers some rumors or proves my confirms wrong please share. I got tired of trying to find questions, Blizzard is a more secret Nazi then Apple. Game comes out in couple months and still won't talk about anything.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 05:19:48 AM by ZONK » Logged

RedDawn

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 01:12:01 PM »

They know people will spend the 180 bucks on the three games so why not try it.

Jim Tressel
[global] WTB new character name

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 01:33:00 PM »

Looks like I better start practicing my micro.

Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 03:07:53 PM »

I like the game a lot, but I am horrible at it. ch0w and I have been playing a bit and he is markedly better, so I spend most of my night cussing.

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
RedDawn

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 03:16:03 PM »

yeah that was like when I played gr0n, okarn, gabe and troyer at Dawn of War. I would have my third building completed when they would zerg my base....fags

Troyer
\m/ (>.<) \m/
WoW Member

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 03:50:37 PM »

Eat it, weekling.

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."  -Humphrey Bogart
Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 10:15:11 PM »

lol, well im not very good yet but if anyone wants to play just hit me up name is Unnormal as always.

P.S. and ya 60 bucks a pop x3 over a few years of gaming fun isn't that bad...... you paid a boat load more than that for Wow monthlies plus xpac's

ZONK
WoW Member

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 04:46:39 AM »

Yeah I want to point out if you did sub for WoW that long like you said, or if your budget is already that then no it isn't bad. Yeah the money would be spread out in 3 years. In total I only spend about 120 in games pre year, so it does fit in my budget, but would take a good portion of it.

Guess my biggest problem is I only care about Protoss campaign, so it all depends how much they make me pay to just get that. If it requires all 3 won't do it.

Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 07:56:07 AM »

I understand that, and right now protoss is my fav class i almost play nothing else.

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx