gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Honorbound  (Read 2103 times)
Krogoth
Has a PS2 Hardon
WoW Member

« on: October 20, 2010, 09:00:29 PM »

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1023290926/honorbound

Those of you interested in D&D or MTG (or are interested otherwise) should take a look at this game. My friend's been developing this for about 3 years now, and we are incredibly close to releasing it. It incorporates multiple card games ("challenges") within a "pen-and-paper" RPG. Instead of character sheets, each player has a deck that represents their characters (complete with their combat skills, social skills, and others), complete with armor, weapons, and items. We just held our first large-scale playtest last night, and filmed a gameplay demo that will be going online in the next few days.

Our main roadblock at the moment is raising money for the art. We have a donor who is matching what we make through this kickstarter campaign which will cover the costs for all 200 pieces of the art ($20,000 total). If we get to that point, we have another donor who will be backing the first official print run. If you can spare even $5 or even $1 to the campaign, you get us closer to making the game a reality.

edit: btw, the video that is up right now just displays some of the art we've got so far. By the weekend we should have the gameplay demo up

Krogoth
Has a PS2 Hardon
WoW Member

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 01:55:38 AM »

ok, video is up (replaced the old video if you watched the other one). Its about 5 minutes long, goes over the basic rules (and has a short clip of a 3v3 game we played at the very end). I've noticed a ton of views, but no comments. Anyone? Bueller?

BCBrent
Cheesemaster

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 06:44:50 PM »

I was waiting for gameplay demo.  Sounds intriguing, I will watch when I get a chance
RedDawn

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 06:46:54 PM »

Dont sass us Krogoth

Honey Badger don't give a fuck....
Krogoth
Has a PS2 Hardon
WoW Member

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 07:48:19 PM »

?

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx