gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fallout: New Vegas  (Read 3104 times)
Stugots
I'm no Geographist.
Wolverine Council

« on: October 27, 2010, 06:14:30 PM »

Anyone else playing?

Damn I love these games.  Yeah it has bugs, yeah sometimes its repetative, but I just love the world they have created and gameplay.

Stugots is an Italian American slang word taken from "Stu Cazzo", itself a corruption of 'Questo Cazzo', meaning "this dick". 'Questo' = This, 'Cazzo' = dick
Member of the Specialized Terran Fighting Unit since 2005
BCBrent:  "This Wolverine has a steed with really long legs".
thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

Starting a protometal band to raise HPV awareness

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 06:31:32 PM »

I was going to wait for the price drop, I didn't play fall out 3 until a year or so after it was out. 
Stugots
I'm no Geographist.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 07:13:34 PM »

Me too Thrun, but I was looking for something new that I would enjoy so bit the bullet.  Then discovered Mod's for fallout 3, ....just yesterday.  Wish I would have noticed them sooner, may have held off a bit.

Stugots is an Italian American slang word taken from "Stu Cazzo", itself a corruption of 'Questo Cazzo', meaning "this dick". 'Questo' = This, 'Cazzo' = dick
Paul
WoW Member

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 02:06:25 AM »

i was thinking about getting it but dont have the money right now. =( its a future buy for sure

Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 10:01:25 PM »

I went ahead and picked it up as well. It is a lot like Fallout 3, but they made enough changes to make it distinctive. I too like this game a lot.

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Paul
WoW Member

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 11:10:15 PM »

iron sights seems awesome, thats something i always wanted in fallout 3.

BCBrent
Cheesemaster

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2010, 05:25:38 AM »

I WAS waiting for Force Unleashed 2, but after hearing it is only 6 hours of gameplay I will buy either FNV or Fable 3
Stugots
I'm no Geographist.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2010, 05:44:28 AM »

53 hours or so of play and just finished....well finished one of the possible ways to finish.  Not sure I'm entirely happy with my decisions, and missed a bunch of stuff, so now that I'm more familiar with the game and map, I'm going to start it again I think.

thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

Starting a protometal band to raise HPV awareness

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2010, 08:30:11 PM »

I think that is one of my problems with the fall out games.  I completely lose interest in restarting a game just to see another ending.  I played through fall out 3 once, following the story line and skipping all the side shit.  The end of the game snuck right up on me.   
Stugots
I'm no Geographist.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2010, 01:26:03 AM »

yeah I agree thrun.  But i started rushing toward certain parts and totally missed ALOT in this game.  (I'm an explorer type gamer by nature but ignored that).  I could have just reloaded a save in the other game and tried another ending, but I realized that I skipped a shit ton so am redoing it.  And...I am WAY happier with my decisions this time around.  Totally ignoring energy weapons and putting it all into guns for now.  And for the first time in either game am putting points into speech and barter.  The Deathclaws are way harder in this game and I want to be able to kill them a bit easier, and I think I hopefully will have a build to do that when I get there.   I guess my point is that the 2nd time around I think I am actually enjoying it more.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx