gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gristle - Group App for Warhammer Online.  (Read 8606 times)
Gristle
WoW Member

« on: September 09, 2008, 05:00:20 PM »

Hello Wolverines,

I am posting this in regards to a group of long time gamer friends that have been gaming together for 8+ years for the most part.  We are moving to WAR from WoW (we started playing together in EQ1), and would rather join a guild this time around than administer and run one.

We are looking for a fun guild to join as a group, there are going to be atleast 10 of us that are interested so far.  We are looking to play Destruction as well.  I've spoken to Varg (Co-worker of mine), and it seems that the Wolverines would be a good fit for us to try out. 

Most of us are 30-40 years old, males and females.  Sisters , brothers, mothers, fathers, friends irl, etc.  The majority of us stay in or around Augusta, Ga, though we do have some yankees in our midst. 

Let me know what else you would like to know.  We are a fun loving bunch, team oriented, no loot whores or drama queens.  We are looking for the same.  We do enjoy adult humor to the extent that we've known each other way too long and know the weak spots, but it's never personal attacks and all in fun.  I'm sure most will be interested in the RvR, but we do enjoy any PvE challenges.  Most have raid experience in WoW up through or to Illidan / t6 in WoW, we've always raided in prior games as well.

Anyhoo, hello all and we look forward to maybe meeting you guys and killing some Order!

~Todd/Gristle
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes
SW:TOR Officer

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 05:24:03 PM »

Shouldnt you be working Todd? Answer some calls damnit!

Yea I can vouch for this guy. He is an old fart like the rest of you as well.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 05:38:11 PM by varg » Logged

gratefulness you guys for doing what you did so far. It's important bullshit.
Reddawn
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »

dammit Todd....
Jim Tressel
[global] WTB new character name

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 05:34:42 PM »

Sweet!  Sounds like you guys think along the same lines that we do.  We'll be getting back to you shortly!

Gristle
WoW Member

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 06:00:48 PM »

I just sent Bossman the link to this thread....so now we are both going down mauahahah!
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 06:01:24 PM »

Just know, that if you all join you will have to eat some of the cherries...be prepared.

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Nightstalker
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 06:35:28 PM »

What do yall think of Georgia being bumped down to #2 behind USC, even though Georgia won their game?
Gristle
WoW Member

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 08:28:48 PM »

I'm a hardcore college football fan, and UGA is my blood. 

That being said, it has to piss you off a little bit to see it...but in the long term it doesn't matter.  If Georgia goes undefeated or maybe even 1 loss (which will be supertough for them from what I've seen so far), then they'll be in the national championship game hands down.

The only reason it made me mad is because Richt was pulling starters in the first quarter, but the pollsters don't count sportsmanship into the equation.

By the way, Varg informed me that a good number of you are from the Ohio area.  I am the only one in my extended family that was actually born in Georgia, the rest of my family including brothers and sister were born in or around Massillon, Ohio.  My bro is a huge Buckeyes fan, he caught hell after this weekend's performance.  Cheesy
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 09:02:07 PM »

If Georgia goes undefeated or maybe even 1 loss (which will be supertough for them from what I've seen so far),

Because the SEC is a tougher devision. It just is. There is tougher teams and tougher schedules.

Gristle
WoW Member

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 09:45:02 PM »

Yeah, good thing we have that creampuff South Carolina this weekend...good time to rest up our starters for Arizona State next week.
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 09:46:13 PM »

We shall see about that.....

Nightstalker
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 09:49:50 PM »

The only reason it made me mad is because Richt was pulling starters in the first quarter, but the pollsters don't count sportsmanship into the equation.

By the way, Varg informed me that a good number of you are from the Ohio area.  I am the only one in my extended family that was actually born in Georgia, the rest of my family including brothers and sister were born in or around Massillon, Ohio.  My bro is a huge Buckeyes fan, he caught hell after this weekend's performance.  Cheesy

No the pollsters are only interested in Los Angeles, dont be convinced otherwise.

And be personally i'm a Louisiana boy. Go Tigers! Go SEC!
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 01:11:09 PM »

When did the devision pride stuff start? Seems to be all over the place now.

Gristle
WoW Member

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 07:29:17 PM »

I rolled up on Chrace, I didn't want to restart my Chosen so I tried out a Zealot...wow!  I'm having tons of fun.

The name is Arysa should anyone want to talk to me ingame or whatnot.

I was introducing myself to Sultress last night but I think I caught them at a bad time hehe.
Jim Tressel
[global] WTB new character name

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2008, 07:38:54 PM »

Welcome to the Wolverines!   Talk to any one of the dingdongs in Warhammer to get invited or whatever they do in that game.  Buncha quitters around here...

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx