gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Will transfer servers if I can Join  (Read 4417 times)
thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

Starting a protometal band to raise HPV awareness

« on: January 25, 2008, 06:16:40 PM »

Wall of text crits you for 5k. 

1.) Thrun
2.) 70 Tauren Shaman.  Elemental, I have a resto set to
3.) Imminent Rueage on Thorium Brotherhood
4.) Arena, Raiding (casualy), PvP and heroics
5.) 27
6.) Tim, Sam and Tony.  Tim's hunter is named Kithari not sure about the other's chars.
7.) I play D&D with those guys, they have spoken well of the guild and the people in it.   I have been on TB since almost the beginning and the server is dying.  The guild I am currently in only raids on the weekends and I am almost always too busy with sex drugs and rock and roll.   

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thorium+Brotherhood&n=Thrun here's my armory link, I should be in my pvp gear.  My rating sucks atm as my partner and I have only gotten in 20 or so matches since S3 started.   Not that I ever got much past 1600 anyways in the 2v2.

In raid gear I am around +840 damage unbuffed, which is easily Gruul level for shaman.   
I have a resto PvE set and have healed up to the Moroes fight in Kara, I wouldn't want to respec resto  untill I had a full PvP set as well.
I could also have a decent enhance set together within a few weeks if that is what is needed.  Elemental is by far my favorite spec though.

Thanks,
-Bob/Thrun

Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 02:53:52 PM »

Bob is a cool guy, he knows Kithar, myself, and Rothlan also one of our new guys Mathall. I think me might know more shammy speak than Volnar we might have to set these two down and see who knows more about Shamans.

My faith in you shall never falter again.
gr0n
LAZER!
Wolverine Council

Space Rules

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 02:54:58 PM »

Bob is a cool guy, he knows Kithar, myself, and Rothlan also one of our new guys Mathall. I think me might know more shammy speak than Volnar we might have to set these two down and see who knows more about Shamans.

Do not test me, boy.

gr0n
LAZER!
Wolverine Council

Space Rules

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 03:06:04 PM »

Wall of text crits you for 5k. 

1.) Thrun
2.) 70 Tauren Shaman.  Elemental, I have a resto set to
3.) Imminent Rueage on Thorium Brotherhood
4.) Arena, Raiding (casualy), PvP and heroics
5.) 27
6.) Tim, Sam and Tony.  Tim's hunter is named Kithari not sure about the other's chars.
7.) I play D&D with those guys, they have spoken well of the guild and the people in it.   I have been on TB since almost the beginning and the server is dying.  The guild I am currently in only raids on the weekends and I am almost always too busy with sex drugs and rock and roll.   

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thorium+Brotherhood&n=Thrun here's my armory link, I should be in my pvp gear.  My rating sucks atm as my partner and I have only gotten in 20 or so matches since S3 started.   Not that I ever got much past 1600 anyways in the 2v2.

In raid gear I am around +840 damage unbuffed, which is easily Gruul level for shaman.   
I have a resto PvE set and have healed up to the Moroes fight in Kara, I wouldn't want to respec resto  untill I had a full PvP set as well.
I could also have a decent enhance set together within a few weeks if that is what is needed.  Elemental is by far my favorite spec though.

Thanks,
-Bob/Thrun

ZOMG another elemental shaman!  Elemental is by far my favorite too, but just recently I respec'd to mostly resto, even though I still am a DPS fiend.  With the changes in 2.3 it's actually quite viable.  I rarely PvP (wheras it appears you do), so I don't pick up too many of the talents you have.

Totems Totems Totems!!!!!

Look forward to seeing you in game.

-V

Kith
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

This space for rent

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 03:20:31 PM »

Bob's a good guy (has a legendary quality beard as well) though I'm not sure whether or not you all trust me as a judge of character after getting Snackcakes and Rothlan to come join us. 

He really seems to delight in tormenting flagged Alliance, so I'm sure that Bob and Stu will get along well.

Girls, girls - you're both pretty.
Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 03:22:04 PM »

Bob's a good guy (has a legendary quality beard as well)

The beard is truly epic and I think there is a pic of Bob, his beard, and a rocket launcher somewhere...

thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 04:28:23 PM »

ZOMG another elemental shaman!  Elemental is by far my favorite too, but just recently I respec'd to mostly resto, even though I still am a DPS fiend.  With the changes in 2.3 it's actually quite viable.  I rarely PvP (wheras it appears you do), so I don't pick up too many of the talents you have.

-V

Ya, I am spec'd deep in to pvp right now, which causes some threat issues.  I was having some mana problems as well untill the new water shield came out.   I will clean out the bank/alts and put in for a transfer this week. 

The beard is truly epic and I think there is a pic of Bob, his beard, and a rocket launcher somewhere...

yes there is..

Turkley

Controlled Chaos

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 05:02:57 PM »

Is that a javelin or some other kind of rpg?
Krogoth
Has a PS2 Hardon
WoW Member

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 05:19:37 PM »

I think its an Oblivion

Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 05:26:58 PM »

-V

Ya, I am spec'd deep in to pvp right now, which causes some threat issues.  I was having some mana problems as well untill the new water shield came out.   I will clean out the bank/alts and put in for a transfer this week. 

yes there is..

If this doesn't get the man an invite I don't know what will

Reddawn
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 05:31:26 PM »

that's it. The goat is coming back.....Just For men **HAS** to have a shade that will cover my greys
Sultress
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 05:32:14 PM »

Just let us know when you get to Malygos and we'll shoot you that invite!

Welcome aboard

Jazia
thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 05:57:47 PM »

I think its an Oblivion

Honestly my friend found it in a dumpster in a meat packing district of Chicago.  It was empty, I am going to assume it was a stage prop of some sort.     
Stugots
I'm no Geographist.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 09:15:13 PM »

Alliance should die.

And then die again.

DIE DIE DIE!

Hmm...I think thats some sorta poem or some shit.

Stugots is an Italian American slang word taken from "Stu Cazzo", itself a corruption of 'Questo Cazzo', meaning "this dick". 'Questo' = This, 'Cazzo' = dick
Member of the Specialized Terran Fighting Unit since 2005
BCBrent:  "This Wolverine has a steed with really long legs".
Turkley

Controlled Chaos

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 09:28:12 PM »

Haiku?
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx