gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Application for Caelestis  (Read 1619 times)
Caelestis
« on: May 04, 2008, 04:48:57 PM »

i was told to put in an application to join your guild.

1. Caelestis
2. 70, hunter (BM/M), blood elf(sry kinda vain)
3. currently in Guardians of Valhalla(alt guild for me n my bf), was previously unguilded on this toon, have been in aftershock, caelestis, original sadface, and hell on other toons.
4. would like to see as far endgame as possible with the guild. downing new bosses is always exhilirating. I pvp some, though moreso on different toons but still not very often though i do prefer preset pvp than pugs.
5. my age is 27
6. me and my bf have been looking for a good guild that runs kara and such since we dont think we are geared enough yet for the higher instances so would like to work towards that with a guild and have fun doing it. My bf had talked to Unnormal about joining the guild and we were told to put in apps.
7. I  have seen some of the members of the guild play and was impressed by their skills and me and my bf had discussed finding a good solid guild that was also looking to progress that matched us with playtime etc.. and seemed like a good group of players.
and questions feel free to ask me in game too
Arctic
Old

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 02:30:13 AM »

Currently our officers are lookin at your app we should get back to ya in less then 3 days. and thank you for your intrest in the wolverines.

Sultress
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 05:02:01 PM »

We've been looking for you in game, we'd like to run an instance with you and chat a bit.  Please send any wolverine a msg and ask for an officer whenever you have time for a short run.

Jazia.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx