gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Application- Flammy  (Read 1617 times)
Bobert4343
« on: June 16, 2008, 10:34:14 PM »

Hello my wow name is flammy.I am a lvl 65 tauren shammy and am looking for a good guild tht is foccused on getting ppl geared for the higher raid nd doing the t4 raids.I heard this is an awsome guild to try and am looking forward to helping out.My last guild had no idea what they were doign so its time for a change.As i go by spec i am resto atm but will be any spec the guild needs i switched enough anyway.Well to wrap it up i contribute to a guild bank atleast 100g a month so we can keep up wit repair bills. Thank You.o yeah i am 15 years old =DD

-Flammy-Malygos
Arctic
Old

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 07:58:17 PM »

usally takes us 3 days to look at an app and vote. well get back to ya

Sultress
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 04:31:10 PM »

Hi Flammy,

Thanks for applying.  From your application, it would appear you are looking for a different kind of guild than ours.  We are not at all focused on getting people geared for end game raiding.  We mostly just have fun and hang out.  Yeah, we do some raiding, but it's very casual and not at all structured.  Sometimes we raid, sometimes we don't.  Anyone looking for end game stuff will usually be frustrated here.  We are also an adult guild and normally require people to be over 18 years old.  (we occasionally make exceptions for family members of guildies, but without knowing a parent, we rarely let younger folks in.)

Good luck in your search.  If you ever need a hand with anything and you see a wolvie, just ask and if we can, we'll usually help out.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx