gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ProjectXXX BR16 CR 1 I was that noob you guys used to hang out with :D  (Read 2192 times)
projectxxx
« on: August 07, 2008, 02:36:57 PM »

Name:  ProjectXXX
Game:  Planetside august something 2003
Raids:  Tank bombing with stugots, getting yelled at on vent by sultress about being too young.  Getting knocked outta a plane for tower bombings. 
Class/Level:  heavy weapons//// hacking
level: BR16
How I heard about the Wolverines?  Well I one fine day i log into planetside, jackelmaster and sultress throw me an invite, i got on vent, and the rest was history. 
Why i want to join?  I MISSED YOU GUYS : /  WHERE DID YOU GO? 

stugots really knew how to drive a tank.   
Reddawn
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 02:51:12 PM »

World of Warcrack! Soon to be Warhammer Online

I remember you...good to see you. I can't tell you how many times Apone would kick me out of vehicles going over bridges!

Sultress
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 02:57:10 PM »

lol - I remember you!  Great to see you again.
projectxxx
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 03:11:55 PM »

Good to see you guys and gals again!  I thought i lost you guys forever.  WoW took my time from PS and i stopped playing it.  Then after a year of wow i wanted to go back to PS but i felt that i wasnt going to be wanted there anymore due to me being inactive.   A friend today convinced me to play PS again and i stopped by the old site to see if you guys were still there.  the site was down and when i log in to PS the OMOTD was so sad: / .  I had so much fun in PS with you guys.  I tired playing it today solo and it not as fun without people like stugots, apone,  and the rest.  I have this site bookmarked now so id stop by more often.  Im glad that i found you guys again. 
Sultress
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 07:46:30 PM »

We are very much into WoW still if you want to stop by.  Malygos/Horde.  Come say hi!
Stugots
I'm no Geographist.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 02:30:42 AM »

XXX!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back bro, great to see you!!  IIRC we joined Wolverines at the same time Tongue

Stugots is an Italian American slang word taken from "Stu Cazzo", itself a corruption of 'Questo Cazzo', meaning "this dick". 'Questo' = This, 'Cazzo' = dick
Member of the Specialized Terran Fighting Unit since 2005
BCBrent:  "This Wolverine has a steed with really long legs".
ch0wdah
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 03:41:40 AM »

stugots really knew how to drive over mines.  

Fixed.

<3
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx