gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Application: Radix  (Read 2234 times)
Radix
« on: September 07, 2008, 03:14:34 AM »

Greetings, I am Radix, a level 70 mage on Malygos.  I whispered Tehra earlier tonight requesting information as to how I could possibly join the Wolverines.  He informed me that the Wolverines were not at this time recruiting, but that I could still go to the website and fill out an application.  Here it is:

1.) Character name:  Radix

2.) Level, Race, Class:  I am Level 70, Blood Elf, Mage (Arcane Spec)

3.) Current/Prevoius Guild:  I have been in a number of guilds since I started playing WoW, but I do not tend to jump from guild to guild.  My last guild was Solidarity - it has pretty much disbanded.  I was in Solidarity as an officer, and a member there for at least six months or more.  Solidarity is no more, and the members of that group have spread to the four winds.  Many of the officers have joined the "B Sharps", but I looked at what the "B Sharps" were about, and decided that it perhaps was not for me.

4.) End game aspirations (Raiding, PvP, Arena etc).  I seek new content -- I like Raiding, but I do not look at Raiding as the point of playing WoW.  I like to advance my charactor, but game satisfaction for me is to be a valuable member of a team -- and to do things and accomplish feats with other team members.  I am not interested very much in PvP -- simply not my cup of tea. 

5.) Age.  I am 45 years old.  Sigh.  Yep.  An old guy.  Married with Children also Smiley

6.) How you heard about The Wolverines.  I have teamed up with some of your members in the past, and I was impressed with their level of play and their attitude.  Demos is the person that I often team up with most. 

7.) Why you want to join the guild.  To be a part of a decent group of people who like to have fun.  I am not a hardcore raider -- I prefer a casual guild that does occasionally raid, but which does not look at raiding as the sole purpose of existence. I am very, very tired of guilds that have an obsession with raiding for loot.  I want to see new content, and be a part of things -- especially with WotLK coming out soon -- and much of the new content will require groups.  I would like to move forward with the kind of mature attitude that I have seen in many of the Wolverines players.  That is perhaps the key for me -- I want to be a part of a mature group of players that like to have fun, and who like teamwork.  From what I know of the Wolverines, you are low key, yet have a very advanced playstyle -- you are more of a casual guild that does not obsess with raiding, although you do raid.  You are selective in who you let in, and your rules reflect a moral, ethical standard of conduct that I can agree with.   

An additional note -- I like to have fun, and I do have a sense of humor, but I am also somewhat conservative in thought and deed.  I do not obsess over loot, and I am not the type to argue over such things.  I read your rules and I like them.

I do not use profanity - I treat others with respect and expect the same from them.  I have a family and I spend a great deal of time with them.  I am not constantly in WoW -- but I do play a couple of nights a week, especially on the weekends.  I like to raid -- and I like to run instances -- usually the daily heroic or any other heroic.  My character is fairly well geared -- no T6 or anything like that, but I have mostly Epic gear and am (if I may say so humbly) a fairly good Arcane Mage.  The highest instance/raid I have had the privilege to be in a raid for has been Gruuls, Mags Lair, and ZA.  Solidarity used to have Karazahn on farm status.  Although I like raiding..I do not like to lead groups or raids.  I just enjoy being a part of a team.     

I have also played WoW since the first Retail. I  have something like five level 70 characters -- although Radix is my "main".  My other level 70s are:  Shaman, Druid (feral), Rogue, Hunter.  I am not interesting in guilding these other characters at this time since they do not get much play time -- Radix is my "main"

Thank you for considering this application. 

Regards,

Radix.

Juggz
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 04:20:16 AM »

It was nice talking with you this evening. Thanks for applying, Radux. Give us a week (it's kinda busy time for the officer staff) to get back with you. Thank you in advance for your patience, bud.
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 01:35:16 PM »

Juggz Mom....that's all I can say.

Consider yourself warned!

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Juggz
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 02:35:59 PM »

Already starting the mom jokes, eh? *sigh*

Hey Radix, Welcome aboard.

When I get home, I'll send you an in-game e-mail and add you to my friends list. If I'm not on, whisper a Wolverine and ask for an officer who will get you squared away.
Unnormal
Prepare for the apocalypse.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 05:24:15 PM »

Welcome!

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Garenth
WoW Member

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 05:30:06 PM »

Welcome aboard!

Already starting the mom jokes, eh? *sigh*

Better to warn him now J than to have him find out the hard way later on!!

I didn't do it, no one saw me!  You can't prove a thing!

Sultress
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 03:32:22 AM »

Welcome!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx