gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Its about the People  (Read 1952 times)
Arctic
Old

« on: March 06, 2006, 11:25:10 PM »

What games are we playing now and are we all looking at Huxley in the future.

The reason i ask is from what I hear, Its about the people.  I would like to see this take a more open Clan then just a Planetside Outfit.  I plan on playing Huxley, Actually  thats why I'm making a new PC.  But my PS subscription runs out  in May and unless SOE give us more then just Hat Ill Prob. just let the Sub. run out. I need a game to play and I'm really torn betwen WOW and D&D Online and play XBox to cure my shooter needs.  So I ask to hear what people say is better.

Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes
SW:TOR Officer

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 12:59:30 AM »

thats true man. sucks i cant play PS anymore for some weird reason. WoW isnt for everybody and i heard D&D was a huge dissapointment... We will eventually get back all on one game though... cant wait on Huxley!

and for gods sake, if you DO get  WoW, we need to get everyone together and get on the same damn server....

gratefulness you guys for doing what you did so far. It's important bullshit.
BCBrent
Cheesemaster

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 04:31:47 AM »

Thats the problem when we all split up and play different games.  It seems the people who play BF2 play on X, Y and Z servers on X, Y and Z Teamspeaks.  Everyone on WoW is on a different server, so if for instance I were to pick it up, where would I go?

I think were all aiming for Huxley as the 'next big thing'.  As far as inbetween then and now.. well my gaming budget is greatly limited and it looks like the last new game I'm going to have for a while is AoEIII..  I don't see myself giving up my PS sub anytime soon and I play a couple times per week.  I thought about WoW and for a while there I was so incredibly busy that there was no way that I could handle a game that I would probably get very addicted to.  However, my busyness will be winding down in about a week or 2, and the only things that will be taking up my time are work, the gym, and bar hopping.  So I could see myself getting into WoW sometime soon, and perhaps pull one of those servers out of a hat or something ;P
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 04:34:35 AM by BCBrent » Logged
Stugots
I'm no Geographist.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 07:37:12 AM »

I'm playing WOW pretty regularly.  (hour or 2 a day usually at night after work).  My 2 roommates both play, so thats pretty much I'm into it.  Its fun, and theres always something to do.

I play on bloodhoof, usually playing my druid lvl 38 currently.  I also have a lvl 27 hunter, and a bunch of other alts.  Druid (my main atm) is named Meaddow.  Hunter is Mesaneen.

If anyone wants to join, we have a great guild, www.heavenswraiths.com (havent been to the website yet so I have no clue what it looks like) I have a TS server (which isnt used much lately) and usually....I can hook you up with a few items or a bit of cash in game.

That being said.  W0W is a temporary fix for me, until Huxley.  I think thats gonna be the thing for me.  I'll be totally destroyed if its no good.

Stugots is an Italian American slang word taken from "Stu Cazzo", itself a corruption of 'Questo Cazzo', meaning "this dick". 'Questo' = This, 'Cazzo' = dick
Member of the Specialized Terran Fighting Unit since 2005
BCBrent:  "This Wolverine has a steed with really long legs".
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes
SW:TOR Officer

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 01:30:32 AM »

stu, are you playing horde? cant add you to friends

gratefulness you guys for doing what you did so far. It's important bullshit.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx