gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Quitting Smoking / Help  (Read 7916 times)
Gingerfarkas
Ginger
WoW Member

The Black Tiger Wolf

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2008, 01:43:09 PM »

Thanks you guys. This is the first time I have seriously considered quitting smoking. But it's so difficult for me to even take the first step. Just reading your tips on how to quit makes me want to smoke! But I consider just letting the thought get into my head progress, so wish me luck!

If you lived in Aus, near my area, I'd be happy to also give you a tour of our autopsy rooms and wards... we get lovely nasties sometimes (Cancer hospital) - forget the warning labels on the cigarette packet, you need to see the real thing or hold a grotty lung that stinks of tar and fixing chemicals *goes green then returns to normal*

Lmao, keep us updated on how it's going ^.^

--

The Black Tiger Wolf
Kith
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

This space for rent

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2008, 02:54:34 PM »

I hope nobody is taking any advise from turkley, he's been smokin pole for years

Cheesy

He's back!  The Gout making his triumphant return in your post is like getting a blessing from the Pope -- now you'll beat smoking for sure!

Girls, girls - you're both pretty.
Amule
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2008, 08:17:24 PM »

Its going... just not very well. I haven't really told myself "your quitting today." just yet. I need my damn nicorette.
thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

Starting a protometal band to raise HPV awareness

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2008, 08:21:49 PM »

Its going... just not very well. I haven't really told myself "your quitting today." just yet. I need my damn nicorette.

Think about all the will power it takes for you to forcibly ingest poison in to your lunges via something that is on fire.  If you have that much will power quitting should be a piece of cake.   
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx