gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ATTN: Gawthmaw (and others...) UPDATED w/ Paper  (Read 7929 times)
Amule
« on: April 24, 2008, 11:21:54 PM »

So being the nice guy that he is, Gawth decided to check in. And seeing as how his inbox is full I thought I'd just let everyone know. Would anyone be interested in giving me their opinions on my WoW english paper?

Hey!

I would say that the worst is over for now. I have my first final next Thursday and my last day of work is the first. My last exam is the seventh, and after I get all moved out of my dorm and situated I hope to get back on. I need ten more levels. Smiley I am going to get my summer job back so there is no telling when I can come back for certain. Hopefully by June i'll be on full time. I go to Animazement every year in Durham, NC so I still have to tie up a few loose ends there as well. Then I have summer school in July so... hopefully I can find the time to game. I just need to get into some sort of a groove and hopefully my boyfriend will let me put WoW on his other desktop. I will be sure to let you know when I can get back on! Thanks so much for checkin up!

I have to go for now. Believe it or not I am writing a research paper on video games for my english class. I am specifically doing World of Warcraft vs Orcs & Humans (1994) I'll let you know how it turns out. And when it's completed I might even post it up here! (Maybe a few nerds like myself will take the time to read it) I could use your opinion anyway before I turn the final product in.

Thanks again,

Elizabeth
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 10:58:13 PM by Amule » Logged
Nightstalker
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 11:57:55 PM »

I can tell you all about that game, and how it impacted my life, as well as a few around me. That will be essential to the research and i'm prepared to discuss it over dinner.

Thanks,

E.
Amule
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 11:59:57 PM »

Did you play over modem or ipx or anything? I would imagine that their weren't a great deal of people doing that in 94. Let me know if i'm wrong.
Armonde
WoW Member

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 12:38:31 AM »

I may have played like 1 game of orcs and humans, but I played tons of WC2 over modem.
Turkley
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

Controlled Chaos

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 12:41:15 AM »

I can tell you all about that game, and how it impacted my life, as well as a few around me. That will be essential to the research and i'm prepared to discuss it over dinner.

Thanks,

E.

You never offered to have dinner with me Night.....  I'm hurt.
Nightstalker
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 12:43:42 AM »

Did you play over modem or ipx or anything? I would imagine that their weren't a great deal of people doing that in 94. Let me know if i'm wrong.

As I recall it, there wasnt a multiplayer option.
Amule
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 02:21:04 AM »

http://www.blizzard.com/us/war1/
Nightstalker
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 02:29:42 AM »

404 page not found..

Amule
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 03:56:25 AM »

Really? It works for me....  Embarrassed

Anyway, I finished my paper.

I'll leave you with the last line.

"We might be fat and pale, but at least we aren’t playing Faxanadu and doing Quaaludes."

Hopefully my professor will just get over it and give me an A anyway.
gr0n
LAZER!
Wolverine Council

Space Rules

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 02:17:02 PM »

Thanks for stopping by Liz... don't be a stranger!

Didn't you say you were going to post your paper here?  You realize that a lot of us get bored at work at might actually read it and give you some feedback.   Wink

thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

Starting a protometal band to raise HPV awareness

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 02:19:13 PM »

Really? It works for me....  Embarrassed

Anyway, I finished my paper.

I'll leave you with the last line.

"We might be fat and pale, but at least we aren’t playing Faxanadu and doing Quaaludes."

Hopefully my professor will just get over it and give me an A anyway.

My only feedback would be that I am fat pale, and in to doing ludes.    I've never played Faxanadu
Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 02:20:36 PM »

Thanks for stopping by Liz... don't be a stranger!

Didn't you say you were going to post your paper here?  You realize that a lot of us get bored at work at might actually read it and give you some feedback.   Wink

I am never bored at work. I have wayyyyyyyy too much work to do around here. It's constant.

Jk kthxbye!

My faith in you shall never falter again.
Farkas
WoW Member

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2008, 02:58:24 PM »

Snacks one day your boss with play wow join the wolvies read the forum and see how much work you do

Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2008, 03:11:37 PM »

Snacks one day your boss with play wow join the wolvies read the forum and see how much work you do

nah my bossES are your standard issue, micro-managing, douchebags and both are literally within 10 feet of my cube. They let the students get away with murder so I do my part, close my tickets, even do a little extra to help out when I can. I just fly under the radar and everyone is happy Smiley

My faith in you shall never falter again.
ch0wdah
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2008, 04:26:06 PM »

Warcraft: Orcs and Humans + LambdaMOO = WoW
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx