gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Origins of a joke.  (Read 1776 times)
Segnam
WoW Member

« on: April 29, 2008, 08:30:20 PM »

Since I'm not a wolvie I just have to ask this.  What is the origin of the Jugg's mom jokes?  Why is it Jugg's mom that is always the butt of the joke? (hehe)  I gotta know!!!

Don't cross the streams.
Garenth
WoW Member

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 09:35:41 PM »

Since I'm not a wolvie I just have to ask this.  What is the origin of the Jugg's mom jokes?  Why is it Jugg's mom that is always the butt of the joke? (hehe)  I gotta know!!!

We could tell ya but we'd have to kill ya! Smiley

I didn't do it, no one saw me!  You can't prove a thing!

Kastil
I have two fingers, I have four fingers.
WoW Member

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 12:23:36 AM »

We are all just a little jealous that Juggs gets to sleep in the same house his mom does and take it out on him.

Unnormal
Prepare for the apocalypse.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 12:28:53 AM »

I would tell you but to be honest no one knows why, the guy who started it died of asphyxiation by a stuffed cheetah tail while having a full body orgasm at the end of a 72hour sex marathon.  When Jugz found him his mom had already left and there was only a note that said "he was not worthy."
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 12:42:43 AM by Unnormal » Logged

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Ellanorah
Attention Whore
WoW Member

"Bullet in the Brainpan. Squish"

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 12:42:02 AM »

yeah, i missed the begining of the joke...

although, i laugh along with the rest of you

Stugots
I'm no Geographist.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 02:11:15 AM »

Oh my

There are so many "inside" jokes flying around here, and TS that it would take a book to explain them all.

KULL

CATS

PASSION!

GET IN GAME NOW!!1!!1eleven

Stugots is an Italian American slang word taken from "Stu Cazzo", itself a corruption of 'Questo Cazzo', meaning "this dick". 'Questo' = This, 'Cazzo' = dick
Member of the Specialized Terran Fighting Unit since 2005
BCBrent:  "This Wolverine has a steed with really long legs".
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 02:02:38 PM »

Juggz mom became a joke when she started sleeping with everyone in the world...DUH!!!!

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
BCBrent
Cheesemaster

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 02:15:27 PM »

Oh my

There are so many "inside" jokes flying around here, and TS that it would take a book to explain them all.

KULL

CATS

PASSION!

GET IN GAME NOW!!1!!1eleven

What is inside jokes happening?

The wolverines have always had a nice fixation on making fun of one's mother.  It can be traced as early as in the planetside days against members like Phat31198.  Then of course there was the hurley's mom era driven alot by the legendary Apone.

So when the Wolverines came to WoW, we vowed to not make exception just because we switched games.  No there are plenty of mom's jokes thrown around but then we had to think.. who is the best candidate to take over the hurley's mom torch into a new era of mother jokes.  Then there was the unstealth sapping, bandage healing, wine cooler sipping son of a gun that was Juggs and we just knew, he was the man for the job.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx