gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fuckign SOE  (Read 4679 times)
Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 12:57:27 AM »

Add to that list Napster and Match.com twice....... twice?  Are they that fucking hard up?  Really?

Nightstalker
Fuck the Fed.
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

Hypnochest

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2011, 03:59:41 AM »

What did the person purchase from France?

And it seems a bit odd that you would already have the fraud commited against you, considering the oodles of amount of people to choose from. The math against that is staggering, if as according to sony, up to 24 million accounts have been affected.

There's something bigger going on here, maybe some corporate fraud, corporate espionage from rival, or perhaps even transnational attack from say the Chinese etc. Which is not too much to suggest, considering the incident with google/Chinese, as well as the f-35 and allegations to Chinese.

I guess perhaps it could be private persons involved, but I reckon that would have to mean some distribution to a considerable amount of people, i.e. the account infos being circulated throughout a forum somewhere. In which case would have to result in such a site being exposed, as the info would show up on engines, and perhaps someone associated with such a site would end up saying something about it.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 04:18:07 AM by Nightstalker » Logged

Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 04:18:22 AM »

Napster and match.com went through uncontested.  What flagged my card was the one eBay purchase to some clothing store in France.  Aside from that, they won't tell me any of the other eBay purchases.

Nightstalker
Fuck the Fed.
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

Hypnochest

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2011, 04:20:07 AM »

er, updated the last post.

So they wouldn't tell you the other purchases made under your own name? wtf.

Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2011, 01:36:16 AM »

That's typical.  When I worked at MBNA before BoA bought us out, it was the "rule" not to discuss.  This was mostly for security reasons.  If you have a local theft and tell them where the purchases were made someone with a temper might actually go to the store and raise hell because some idiot didn't check for a signature or whatever.  It helps keep the local merchant from getting his ass kicked essentially. 

Honestly, I could care less as long as the charges are taken off and they replace the card.

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx