gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Looking for these gifts  (Read 1479 times)
Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« on: December 08, 2011, 11:04:08 PM »

Hey guys.... I'm reaching out to my nationwide/international crew for help on a couple hard to find items for my girls...

first is a Webkinz pet.... Signature Series Lop Bunny.  It's not the one coming out this January.... it came out last February and I will spend up to $30 on it.  I've checked eBay and they all sell for alot more than that.

second is Winx dolls.  These are easier to find internationally than they are here in the states... especially Italy, Singapore, Hong Kong.... etc.  The ones they are looking for in order of preference (which doesn't matter if I cna find one of them damnit... again eBay is outrageous) is Stella, Enchantrix, Bloom, Flora.  I need two of any of these and I'm not sure what a good price would be, but if they are the full-size dolls, I'd pay between $15 and $20.  I don't know what they go for overseas so that range could change and I would pay shipping as well.  Hell, I'd even be happy for the magazines.

That's it.... those are breaking my balls so if any of you guys know anyone who has a collectibles shop or a hallmark store or one of those cutesy little knick knack shops, you might find the bunny there.  Comic book stores and stuff like that have the dolls or magazines.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx