gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: All you xbox fags....Red Dead Redemption  (Read 5239 times)
RedDawn

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 01:10:32 PM »

Man this game fucking sucks. Just kidding.

I rode around for two hours just killing random stuff. Finding rabbits and shit is hard in the brush. I killed about 500 boar and deer last night. The auto-aim feature is nice for me since I have PC thumbs. I need to find the animal spots and the money maker stuff. I saw there is a bounty glitch that will make you money but I'd rather PWN stuff.

The strat guide is sold out everywhere

Honey Badger don't give a fuck....
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 01:46:18 PM »

Raise your hand if cougars drive you nuts!

I need to kill two with a knife for a challenge and every time I find one it mauls the shit out of me. That's if I can find one when I'm not being mauled by a back of wolves. Getting better a knife fighting though.

I've made a shit ton of money north of Armadillo, hang out at night up there and wolves come non stop. You get at least $16 per wolf and $30 per wolf if you get a heart. I'm raking in the dough.

Still can't find a sniper rifle though. I haven't tried searching online yet, still enjoying the exploration.

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
BCBrent
Cheesemaster

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 02:36:24 PM »

I get paid tomorrow, so I'll likely pick it up after work.  We'll definitely have to figure out a wayto get a posse together sometime.

I played it a little in Boston at PAX, I did like it then and probably would have liked it even more without the twerp of a Rockstar employee telling me to use the "Dead Eye" mode every 5 seconds.
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 03:12:49 PM »

Dead eye is helpful in a pinch, but I prefer just taking cover and shooting folks in the face the old fashioned way.

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx