gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WOLVIE GATHERING : Operation Vegas Part 2  (Read 22951 times)
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes
SW:TOR Officer

« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2008, 01:40:26 PM »

[yt=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oXVQ6VN-KpA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oXVQ6VN-KpA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

:47 seconds in, is that mirror above the bed?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 01:42:07 PM by varg » Logged

gratefulness you guys for doing what you did so far. It's important bullshit.
Jim Tressel
[global] WTB new character name

« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2008, 01:56:31 PM »

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Reddawn
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2008, 01:59:10 PM »

On the Las Vegas Strip of Las Vegas, Nevada, unlike every other locality in Nevada, city law allows the possession and consumption on the street of any alcoholic beverage in an open container throughout the year, although the container must be plastic for certain special events such as the 4th of July and New Year's Eve. Because Nevada has no state public open container law, the city law governs. Although open containers usually are allowed throughout the rest of Las Vegas, they are prohibited at certain times of the year, except in the Strip
Turkley
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

Controlled Chaos

« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2008, 03:05:18 PM »

Ok.  I am changing my vote from Orleans to the Flamingo.  So, when are we going?
Garenth
WoW Member

« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2008, 04:01:22 PM »

So wait just to clarify the $375 is for the two bedroom suit for 3 nights in vegas right?

I didn't do it, no one saw me!  You can't prove a thing!

Unnormal
Prepare for the apocalypse.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2008, 05:55:46 PM »

So wait just to clarify the $375 is for the two bedroom suit for 3 nights in vegas right?
No

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes

« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2008, 05:59:33 PM »

Well shit, how much is that room?

Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2008, 06:01:44 PM »

So, when are we finalizing this?  When exactly are we going and how are we getting there?

Settle down :-D  we will try to get everything in Order after we decide on Hotel! which voting ends today and it is very close so get your votes in. We have been talking about Early June so everyone is out of school and everyone has plenty of time to get a few days off work as well as save money. I used 12-15th of June09 as test stay=fri,sat,sun leave on Mon and Unless someone has an major problem with those dates I say we stick with them.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2008, 06:10:18 PM »

Well shit, how much is that room?

FFS you realize that that video shows two different rooms right?! The first half is a FLamingo GO room which is there typical nice room. THEN in the second half of the video it says or you can upgrade to such and such a suit and it goes on with the suit description.

Suit Test stay= 2365$

Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes

« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2008, 06:24:35 PM »

Oh I relize that, just want to stay in a pimp room, but not at that price lol.

Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2008, 06:28:14 PM »

hehe It is ok I think Garenth thought the same thing

Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2008, 11:11:57 PM »

Last night to vote guys it is a toss up atm.

Also watch this video
[yt=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mwaAejOUAx8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mwaAejOUAx8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 11:17:58 PM by Unnormal » Logged

Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #132 on: September 27, 2008, 05:35:25 PM »

Alright looks like it is the flamingo more on this when I'm less hungover.... *crawls back on to the floor*

Kaelik
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

Yaarrrr!? Uber Pirate

« Reply #133 on: November 12, 2008, 03:09:37 AM »

So if i can manage to save up the money, me and marylu and maybe dyeboy...i'll have to talk to him...we may be joining the mayhem that would be vegas

I'm Sorry, Was that your Face?

Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #134 on: November 12, 2008, 03:25:40 AM »

That would be EPIC

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx