gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WOLVIE GATHERING : Operation Vegas Part 2  (Read 23020 times)
Unnormal
Prepare for the apocalypse.
Wolverine Council

« on: September 09, 2008, 06:33:02 AM »

In order to get back to serious discussion of our Vegas trip I wanted to make a new thread. SO far Roster :

Yes!
Unno
Juggz
Hottihealer
Reddawn
Varg
JT
Sultress
Turkley
Artic
Chowdah
BCbrent
Therealfragger
Virox and his lovely wife
Nightstalker
Gr0n

Maybe
Volk and his hottie
Apone
Ellanorah
Garenth
Troyer
Cowz
Stugots
Volk
Randoru
Kastil
Okarn

Only if my wife isn't knocked up, then I'll consider it slot
Stallionite

If I have you in the wrong column or missed you period please say so. It is late.

I will be posting Hotel Ideas along with websites that will then be put up for vote within the next few weeks . I'm not trying to rush it, we have a ton of time and I don't want to wear out the idea but for those (myself included) who are going to have to save some cash and beg Artic to come pick us up. I would like to give us a good idea of where when and a rough estimate of how much it will cost. Plus we want to book early as to save money on hotel ect...

Hotel Ideas so far:

Flamingo
Caesars Palace
Hard Rock
Monte Carlo
Golden Nugget
Benions
Westin
New Orleans hotel

if you have anymore ideas suggestions criticisms say so now!

For those of you still on the fence about coming TRUST every time the wolvies get together we have an awesome time, and everyone should go to Vegas! I promise it will be worth the time and effort put into making the trip. It will be a once in a life time thing that will never be able to be duplicated.

I don't know if the rest of you get the feeling that I do working 40+ hours a week and never seeming to make any significant progress as to my financial or life situation in general but I know I'm do for a break and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Just the idea of taking a trip got me really excited just a chance to think about something other than work. I'm going to drone away at my job for the next 9 months put aside a little dough and then, have the time of my life with my friends in vegas! It will be worth every penny I can't think of anyway I would rather spend it.  Wink

« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 06:32:45 PM by Unnormal » Logged

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
ch0wdah
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 07:26:02 AM »

As long as we stay in an Open RvR hotel.
Volk
WoW Member

Me at Neuschwanstein Castle

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 07:50:56 AM »

Put me down as a Maybe.

Last time I was in Vegas, we stayed at the New Orleans hotel. It's only a little but off the strip, 15 minute walk, and has a free shuttle to the strip.

~Bryan

Practice Safe Lunch, Use a Condiment.
Ellanorah
Attention Whore
WoW Member

"Bullet in the Brainpan. Squish"

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 08:42:00 AM »

my feelings on this

If I can consider going and stuff, then whats everyone elses excuse?
I have to fly over the ocean on a 16hr+ flight...which is going to cost about AU$2000
but i DO have other motivation for going to the states...

I mean, i'll only be at the wolvie gathering IF i'm still there, or due to fly back to the states anyway

Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 01:54:34 PM »

Mark me down as a maybe as well.

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Virox
WoW Member

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 06:48:17 PM »

The wife and i are in for sure,  Vegas , wolvies, hookers.......  OMG!!!!  the videocasts will be worth millions!!!!!
Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 06:51:03 PM »

VIrox!!!!!! YES! whats your wife's name?

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Stallionite
WoW Member

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 06:56:23 PM »

Can you put me in the "Only if my wife is not Knocked Up, I will consider it" Slot?
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes
SW:TOR Officer

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 07:03:51 PM »

Cost is the biggest factor for me. I think everything is going to based around that. Unno, sense you seem the most organized here, why dont you look into some group rates for the rest of us. I know that sometimes if you book a big group you get your room for free (you may have to ask for it so dont be shy when you talk to them) so there is some incentive in it for you. Check Fremont street as well as the big strip.

gratefulness you guys for doing what you did so far. It's important bullshit.
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 07:04:53 PM »

Can you put me in the "Only if my wife is not Knocked Up, I will consider it" Slot?

LMFAO I swear to god me and the wife said the same thing. We may be trying before then.

Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 07:06:39 PM »

As soon as we decide on hotel I will start working them over. The idea will be to make it affordable to everyone and I don't think we will have any trouble meeting that goal.

Nightstalker
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 07:09:23 PM »

Hey thats cool, Virox can get us a seniors discount on some items.

I wonder if there will be any boxing while we are in town
Juggz
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 07:13:20 PM »

The wife and i are in for sure,  Vegas , wolvies, hookers.......  OMG!!!!  the videocasts will be worth millions!!!!!

Glad you're gonna try to make it, man!  Maybe mine would take the trip as well...
Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2008, 07:18:11 PM »

Hard Rock is a lot of fun but spendy. If we could get a good rate there go for it. I hear good stuff about the Westin too.

Garenth
WoW Member

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 07:30:49 PM »

Glad you're gonna try to make it, man!  Maybe mine would take the trip as well...

If I'm there it will be with the wife as well.  We're going to do the Vegas thing and see the sights and such.  Probably do some site seeing with the Troyers.

I didn't do it, no one saw me!  You can't prove a thing!

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx