gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OPERATION VEGAS: THE RECKONING  (Read 38262 times)
Unnormal
Prepare for the apocalypse.
Wolverine Council

« on: October 16, 2008, 07:01:01 PM »

EDIT**

Alright everyone is welcome in Vegas it will be June 12-15th @ The Flamingo!

Attendees will make their own reservation prior to Wednesday, May 13, 2009 by calling the Hotel direct at 1-800-286-0193, please refer to the event name of Wolverines Group.  All reservations require a first night’s deposit at the time the reservation is made.  Credit cards used for deposit will be charged immediately.

Cost for the entire hotel stay is 219+tax. That includes double occupancy so if there is a Wolverine you want to bunk with and split the cost there is no additional fee.

If you change your mind there is not penalty or cost as long as you cancel your reservation before May 13th.

I'm going to go ahead and book mine ASAP so it is bought and paid for. Then I only have to worry about spending monies.

Once you have booked please notify me Via PM or this thread as I will be double checking to make sure everything is correct prior to May 13th. We will have one "block of rooms" meaning the more the marrier bring your friends we will have a whole hallway to ourselves to party in.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 06:28:20 AM by Unnormal » Logged

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
gr0n
LAZER!
Wolverine Council

Space Rules

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 07:02:52 PM »

Woot I'm in.  Who wants to be my little spoon?

Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 07:04:29 PM »

I may be needing a roomy, still not sure if my mrs. is going to make the trek.

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Jim Tressel
[global] WTB new character name

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 07:32:18 PM »

Turk, you still in on this shit?  Any other Columbusites going?  Let's work out who's sleeping with...err...in the same room as who then book some fucking rooms.  This is going to be Rad McAwesome.

Jim Tressel
[global] WTB new character name

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 07:33:01 PM »

We also need to make sure we're on the same flight so we can coordinate our farts so the plane smells the entire way there.

Turkley
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

Controlled Chaos

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 08:03:30 PM »

I am in.  Get to hound dogs tonite at 6:30 and we can discuss.
Garenth
WoW Member

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 08:59:29 PM »

We also need to make sure we're on the same flight so we can coordinate our farts so the plane smells the entire way there.

check flights outta Dayton, its a bit more of a drive but last we checked considerably cheaper.

I didn't do it, no one saw me!  You can't prove a thing!

Segnam
WoW Member

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 06:16:12 AM »

Wish I had spare money, Vegas would be a blast Sad

Don't cross the streams.
Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 08:52:49 AM »

Dude you got 250 days till we go. Put aside 50 bucks a week or so you'll have 1750+

1750-375(for hotel)-200(flight)= 1175$ to gamble drink and eat with the Wolvies in Vegas = Priceless.

I realize that not everyone can afford to take off because of a number of issues, but were pretty far out still plenty of time to save.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 08:57:30 AM by Unnormal » Logged

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2008, 01:02:17 PM »

I'm saving myself for the wolverines. I want you all to be my first.

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2008, 05:49:30 PM »

Lies!

Reddawn
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2008, 07:50:45 PM »

whoever I bunk with I will pay for the room since I have been know to expel noxious fumes whilst asleep.
Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 12:09:12 AM »

Alright guys the number is up on the original post we are good to go!!! This is going to be fucking awesome.

Unnormal
Wolverine Council

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 05:57:48 AM »

Can someone sticky this :-)

BobTheZombie
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2008, 09:28:24 AM »

Im rooming with ella  =D

though we might miss some of the events.  >.>
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx