gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Server populating  (Read 1805 times)
Phazis

« on: October 23, 2006, 03:48:09 AM »

Guyes for last few days I noticed that when I get up the server is empty from like 5am EST.
What I had to do is login to the server and ask who was online to just login and it took like 10 minutes and server was full for the rest of the day.
I'm quite sure that everyone has their filters set up so it only shows server with people on them.
Server has a very good quality and we building up our name quite fast.

What I am asking is for you to do to just login when you see its empty and just go do your thing, don't quite even have to play.

Thx

Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 12:59:23 PM »

I agree.  If it is convenient for you in the morning while you get ready for work or school, just log in to the server so it will bypass the "Not Populated" filter box.  You don't have to sit there, just login and walk away.

One of the things that helps push our server up in the ranks of sites like game-monitor.com is population, ping and uptime.  Our server has moved from 826 on Thursday to 498 this morning.  That's 328 spots over a weekend.  Not too shabby.  Our overall ranking amongst all game servers has dropped from well over 20,000 to 10,242.  This ranking includes at least a dozen other online fps games.  Good work everyone!

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx