gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wolverines Donations System Now Online!  (Read 2552 times)
Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« on: January 25, 2008, 01:47:54 AM »

I am happy to announce that we now have an official donation system that will allow us to track the donations made by our members!  Let me be clear, however, that we are not tracking donations in an effort to see who steps up to the plate and who doesn't, but rather to make it easier for me to be able to see if I am going to need to supplement the annual bills when they come due.  I've set up a montly goal of $30.  If we are able to average about $30 per month, we will cover our annual expenses as well as have some surplus to cover any incremental costs or upgrades.  As bills become due they will also appear in the treasury so everyone can see where their donation is going.  Thank you to all the members who have made a contribution already this month and you will see that I have updated the treasury system accordingly.

Treasury

Nightstalker
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 04:57:15 AM »

you taking the surplus and rolling it over to the next months?
Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 01:50:52 PM »

Yes.  Overall, our goal is really an annual one, but the mod only does monthly right now.  At the end of the year we should have accumulated eough to cover the years' expenses with a small bit left over.  I'll be keeping the surplus in the kitty in case we ever need to bump up the slots on the TS server or add something to the site that might require a donation to the developer.  Alos, if there is too much left over, I was thinking of some type of give-a-way that would be only for those who have contributed during the year.  I would probably assign a number of tickets based on the amount of the donation.  For example, if each active member donates $10 they would be given two tickets in the give-a-way.... 1 for every $5 donated.  This is purely a hypothetical scenario at this point since anything I would do would be brought up for the council to decide upon, but that gives you an idea as to what I'm thinking.

Turkley
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

Controlled Chaos

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 03:26:00 PM »

I like it.  I will have to donate through someone else since my paypal account is busted atm.  I'll hit up JT or gron or someone.
Krogoth
Has a PS2 Hardon
WoW Member

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 06:43:33 PM »

Hawkes, is there a way to roll the excesses over to the next month manually, just so we can see what we have extra in the kitty month-to-month until they come out with a yearly one?

Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 05:08:12 PM »

The new version does, but I have yet to install it.  The one thing I noticed though is that it does not list publicly the expenses like I thought it did, but that's the least of my concerns right now.  I'll push the new one out later.

Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 01:21:15 AM »

Upgraded the teasury system tonight to reflect an annual goal.  This shows how far over/under we are.  Currently we are $230 shy of our annual goal.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx