gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Want to Join  (Read 2034 times)
Volkaxx
« on: September 16, 2007, 06:37:47 PM »

1.) Character name

VolKaxx

2.) Level, Race, Class

70, Forsaken, Mage (Arcane/Fire)

3.) Current/Prevoius Guild

Oblivion Dragons (Sisters of Elune Server)

4.) End game aspirations (Raiding, PvP, Arena etc).

I would love to see endgame, I am not really spec for PvP but I originally came from Daggerspine at level 65 to Sisters of Elune (Daggerspine is a PvP server). My spec is for max Raid DPS. However, with slight modification I can still melt faces when I have to.

5.) Age

6.) How you heard about The Wolverines

Well...long story short. Jazia - AKA Satanis - has been stalking me for a long time. Seriously I cannot shake her! First it was the letters, then the phone calls, then there were the airplane banners and radio ads. Oh, and I forgot the poodle shaved to spell "JOIN US!" But I suppose it was the all the years of play...or the death threats.

Satanis and I have played MMORPGs for a long time. We ran a large Super Group on City of Heroes, she brought me over to WoW alliance side where I worked day and night to catch up to her hunter Melune. There we ran together for a long time in a guild called Champions of Elune. We got a bit bored with alliance and she bribed me with bags to go to Argent Dawn where we leveled and PvP'd our rogues together (Leach and Satanis---wipes a tear, good times, good times...nothing like the smell of a clothy crapping themselves as they get double rogue ganked). From there I went to Daggerspine where I bribed Satanis with bags to come play (she says she sucks at PvP but funny how people always got their faces melted by her). She played catchup this time and we ran together for a while before we both decided that getting flying mount ganked was for the birds. So she went to Malygos, back to our old server, and I went to Sisters of Elune. I gave guild leadership to my alt warrior and popped in a transfer to Malygos for my mage.

7.) Why you want to join the guild.

Satanis said that every new member gets 6k Gold  Roll Eyes. Honest she said it! I have it in writing somewhere...you believe me right? Nah I am just kidding. There are two people in your guild Satanis and her husband that I have had the pleasure of teaming with and playing with for a long time. If Satanis says you are good people then you are good people. I just want to have fun, make progress and friends, and have a tall tale or five to spin later.  Grin
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 06:40:07 PM by Volkaxx » Logged
Sultress
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 08:55:36 PM »

You forgot the box of kittens you threw in!

Welcome my friend, glad you finally got here!

Clifton
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 09:12:34 PM »

yayyy welcome!
Unnormal
Prepare for the apocalypse.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 11:53:09 PM »

Yes welcome any friend of sultress is a friend of mine.....and probably an internet predator but welcome none the less  Grin

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
ch0wdah
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 05:38:24 AM »

Volkaxx,

Get in game now!!!!!!!!1!!!!111

love,

ch0wdah
Garenth
WoW Member

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 01:57:45 PM »

Welcome!

I didn't do it, no one saw me!  You can't prove a thing!

Draco
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 05:32:51 PM »

welcome volk, ran with you last night, must say you are a great addition to the disfunctional family we have going right now. 

PS. Watch out for the asshats
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx