gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 70 Troll Rogue, Flipz Application  (Read 2018 times)
Flipz
« on: February 24, 2008, 06:50:31 PM »

1.) Flipz

2.) 70, Troll, Rogue

3.) <Flipz Isnt Wearing Pants>, Made by me jus to have a funny title.

4.) Aspirations meaning goals if I recall correctly... Nothing big, My raiding experience is already into Black Temple and Mount Hyjal. I was jus interested with raiding, pvping, and arenaing with talented members of The Wolverines ^_^.

5.) 16, Highschool Student of Valencia High of Valencia CA.

6.) I've ran with a few of the guild members and had noticed their incredible skill.

7.) Well, seeing as I've played Flipz more often I've grown to enjoy playing a rogue. That and I transfered this character to Malygos to play with a good RL Friend, Dratini of Aftershock. With honesty, I'd like to join The Wolverines to get "Light" Raiding on this character, gear him up a bit, and help the guild in any way I can possible. As well as being new to the server, friends besides drat and some other kid from school would make me much happier Wink.

<Important>: I forgot to mention this is my ---> 5th 70 <---. I'll only be able to raid when Im not raiding on my main (Some Tuesdays, Thursdays, AND MAYBE Sundays). Other than that I can do anything on any day Smiley.

Other Chars:
Iamthejoker (Raiding Char) 70 Dwarf Hunter
Holyhandz (Pvp / Arena Healer) 70 Dwarf Priest
Lennee (Party / Raid Tank) 70 Night Elf Druid
Chiefy (Party / Raid Healer) 70 Dwarf Pally.
 Those 4 Characters are from The Underbog.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 07:34:28 PM by Flipz » Logged
Unnormal
Prepare for the apocalypse.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 08:30:11 PM »

Why not join aftershock with your friend?

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Farkas
WoW Member

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 10:28:20 PM »

read the second line of 7 ... aftershock has a gear requirement now aswell as being able to commit to more raids than flipz can

Flipz
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 06:29:01 AM »

read the second line of 7 ... aftershock has a gear requirement now aswell as being able to commit to more raids than flipz can

Guess that basically covers it. Im commited to raids, as in staying the full length till asked to sit out. But there are jus a few days that I cannot raid =/. And in terms of gear I've been working on PvP s1 gear, aswell as arena gear from like 2's and 3's.
Sultress
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 06:59:34 PM »

Flipz,

Thanks for applying.  At this time, however, we regret we must turn down your application for membership.  What you are looking for just doesn't fit well with the way we run.  We wish you well, and happy hunting. 

Jazia
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx