gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Application for Crawford  (Read 2645 times)
Crawford
« on: March 26, 2008, 02:49:47 AM »

1.) Character name
Crawford
2.) Level, Race, Class
70 undead rogue
3.) Current/Prevoius Guild
several small guilds to help out friends but I have been a member of Unholy avengers, and currently Pancakes and thunder I was also in a decent sized guild that fell apart about a year ago but i do not remeber the name of that guild
4.) End game aspirations (Raiding, PvP, Arena etc).
Preferably some late night or weekend kara, grulls and ZA runs, Seeing as i live in CO and dont get off work untill around 8:30 server time both raid groups in my current guild are already runing said raids and instances
5.) Age
6.) How you heard about The Wolverines
asked if any late night kara runners were on the server in trade chat and got a response form Skullkeeper
7.) Why you want to join the guild.
Looking to finaly catch up with the big dogs. Wanting to gear up for some more end game raiding and such I have a few eipics from kara as I have been a couple times but I would realy like to get geard up for that

Thanks for your time and I hope to raid with you folks soon

P.S. i want to thank biggysmalls for the template lol
Juggz
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 04:07:54 PM »

I remember you, Crawford. You and I were in Silent Redemption together.
Sultress
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 04:18:03 PM »

Hi Crawford,

Thanks for applying.  At the moment, recruitment is on hold, however you are welcome to run stuff with us.  Please join some 5-mans with us.  That will give you an opportunity to see how we run, and get to know us - which will help you decide if you are still interested once we open up for new members again.  As well as allowing us to verify it's a good fit.  We are a casual guild of friends.  Fun first... Raiding is secondary.
ch0wdah
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 05:08:50 PM »

Run some stuff with our late nighters.  We'll get to know you, and in time we could learn to love you.
Unnormal
Prepare for the apocalypse.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 05:10:53 PM »

games?

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Crawford
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 02:58:23 AM »

Cool send me a tell when ever you want me to join and if you guys give me some toon names i would love to add you to my friends list so I know when you are on Smiley
Unnormal
Prepare for the apocalypse.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 03:34:28 AM »

Unnormal Auragasm Skullkeeper, Mgt tonight about 11:30 if your around.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Crawford
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 06:15:35 AM »

I just saw that I was running ST on my pally but i would love to join you guys tomoworrow though
Sultress
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2008, 01:40:34 AM »

That's cool - just do a /who wolverine and you'll get a list of all of us Smiley
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx