gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Looking to Join - WoW  (Read 1615 times)
Lhorne
« on: February 12, 2008, 01:52:54 AM »

1.) Lhorne and/or Verikain
2.) 70 Tauren Warrior (prot), 70 BE Hunter (BM)
3.) Fallen Heroes on Malygos.  Part of largely defunct guild Obsidian Chivalry on my first server, Doomhammer.
4.) Mostly I'm looking for a good group of guys to enjoy the game with.  I like everything: 5mans, heroics, pvp, and raiding but my schedule may not always be conducive to raiding.
5.) 26
6.) I know KD and Torx from Fallen Heroes and I know a few other people who are in the FH/wolves mix.
7.) It seems like the guild has a great mix of hardcore and more casual players and since I alternate between the two of those classifications depending on time available i think it would be a good fit.

A little more about me and WoW.  I have three 70's on Doomhammer (a mage, lock, and shaman) and a 65 druid I might level up eventually.  Unfortunately they are all alliance so I can't transfer them.  But I do know a lot about the different classes in WoW and am always ready to help out with advice for gearing/speccing and all that good stuff.  I leveled Verikain on Doomhammer and then transferred him to Malygos when a friend of mine decided to move to play with Larry (Torx) and some of his coworkers in Fallen Heroes.  I have played on and off since the game came out and in addition I have a 60 warrior on Eredar (pvp) that I haven't touched in a long time but my pvp experience is still good.  My raiding experience is limited to MC and ZG before the expansion and Kara and Gruul's in the expansion.  I'd love to see more of the game's content but more than anything I just want to enjoy the time I spend playing the game.

Basically I'm just looking for an active guild with good people that want to have fun and see the game's content but who also understand that WoW is just a game and meant to be enjoyed, not worked like a job.
Kdehner
The K! To The D!
WoW Member

Woot!

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 04:35:47 AM »

I have ran with this guy a couple times, Hes a good/ fun guy. Al little gear and some experience and we got a good warrior on our hands.

KD Smiley

XBL Gamertag - Axel320
http://www.prisonstruggle.com/register.php?referer=140972- in browser MMORPG- Free- Upgrades available trough donations.
Unnormal
Prepare for the apocalypse.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 05:57:23 PM »

hehe <3 KD

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Turkley
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

Controlled Chaos

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 06:13:13 PM »

Lhorne, get with an officer in game and we can go from there.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx