gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tzunami Guild Request  (Read 1841 times)
Tzunami
« on: March 08, 2008, 04:14:10 AM »

Character Name: Tzunami  Currently Lvl 17 as of today (trying to power lvl ASAP with Aura, Amule, and Hoof's alts)
Character Class: Shaman
Character Spec: Restoration
References: Hoofenstomp, Auralea, Amule
In Game Interest: PVP, Possibly Arena a little later, Happy to heal (unlike Aura), Love totems!
IRL: I am 19 and go to USC in Columbia, SC.  I live by Aura and Hoof.
Other: I have a good sense of humor.  I have made other characters on other servers and have a lvl 70 Frost Mage.  I have been playing for a while, so I'm not a noob.  Other than that... please just accept me otherwise I have a feeling Auralea will bitch at me... have you met her?  Its what she does lol.  Nah but seriously... hope to get an invite!

If you can't get in touch with me in the next few days its b/c I'm on spring break... try talking to Aura or Hoof if you can't get me.  Thanks.
Auralea
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 01:22:34 AM »

Hey you guys.  Will is a really good kid.  He is a lot of fun and has a great sense of humor.  I met him in my film class at school and we hit it off when we found out that we both played WoW.  He also plays COD4 and he and Andrew are Army of Two partners.  I definitly think once he lvls this shammi he could be a lot of help.  Hope you guys like him as much as I do.
Hoofenstomp
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 01:24:51 AM »

Awww yeah! Give me some daps bro...

...rofl, Army of Two joke...

...Nah you rock man.
Sultress
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 01:55:56 AM »

Cool - look up an officer in game for an invite Smiley
Auralea
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 02:16:48 PM »

SWEET!
gfx