gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pattee  (Read 9908 times)
Hottihealer
WoW Member

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 07:22:06 PM »

as long as i can out dps her I'm down with letting another female in the guild.

+1 to dye for not being afraid to promote the advancement of feminism, as long as its not in direct competition for the advancement of the male species. hehe

I didn't know men and women were two different species.......

Sorry Stall,

that level of spiritual and intellectual insight can not be comprehended intill you have passed your 40'th year of life. Smiley

Aldoran
WoW Member

I Am Aldoran. (sung to Black Sabbath's "Ironman")

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 09:21:45 PM »

Wait, wasn't this an application thread originally? Where's the "thank you for your application, the officers will discuss it and should have an answer in about three days" thing?

Instead this has become a warning about allowing Ram near your daughters and human trafficking. That's just how we roll.

Another glorious day in the Wolverines! A day in the Wolverines is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a buff! Every drop a fortune! Every group a raid! I love the Wolverines!

Garenth
WoW Member

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 09:29:42 PM »

Another glorious day in the Wolverines! A day in the Wolverines is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a buff! Every drop a fortune! Every group a raid! I love the Wolverines!

Aldo stop waxing poetic or your gonna get snacks all sentimental and mushy and then he'll get even more touchy feely than he normally is.

I didn't do it, no one saw me!  You can't prove a thing!

Hottihealer
WoW Member

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 09:52:54 PM »

Wait, wasn't this an application thread originally? Where's the "thank you for your application, the officers will discuss it and should have an answer in about three days" thing?

Instead this has become a warning about allowing Ram near your daughters and human trafficking. That's just how we roll.

Sniff, me too man.

o and in the further intrest of  thread hijacking don't roll anymore toon's or you wont have room to post anything Smiley

So in the end Pattee if you found your thread mysterious and funny, yet pointless and nonsensical. then continue on with the
induction process. if you found it disturbing and confusing, Run, Run now while you can. because once you are in there is no escape.  Smiley

Dammit Dan
WoW Member

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2009, 03:02:20 AM »

what he said

and plz don't make snacks more touchy feely---he might rape Anubis agin, though its funny it doesn't help the raid when we go up aginst 4Horsemen while he's doin that

Ramseyer
WoW Member

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 03:47:52 AM »

/cry and QQ's
Ellanorah
Attention Whore
WoW Member

"Bullet in the Brainpan. Squish"

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2009, 12:21:52 PM »

another girl...

i dont know wether i need to up my game more, or slowly admit defeat...

you see, once there's more girls, i can't play that "help me cause i'm a girl" card........

Aldoran
WoW Member

I Am Aldoran. (sung to Black Sabbath's "Ironman")

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2009, 04:08:22 PM »

another girl...

you see, once there's more girls, i can't play that "help me cause i'm a girl" card........

Don't worry, Ella, you can still play the "Help me because I'm a girl with a sexy accent" card no matter how many lady gamers we get.

thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

Starting a protometal band to raise HPV awareness

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2009, 04:24:23 PM »

And those of us that don't believe in discriminating by gender will continue to help whoever they can, when they can.

for shame on all of you.   
Kith
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

This space for rent

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2009, 06:07:05 PM »

You know it's reached a sad point when I have to be the voice of sanity. 

Pattee, thanks for applying to the Wolverines.  The officers will discuss your application and get back to you in a couple of days.

I would apologize for all of the comments but it's probably better that you learn now rather than later.

Aldo stop waxing poetic or your gonna get snacks all sentimental and mushy and then he'll get even more touchy feely than he normally is.
Yes, please don't make him more touchy-feely than normal - some of us have to live with the guy.

and plz don't make snacks more touchy feely---he might rape Anubis agin, though its funny it doesn't help the raid when we go up aginst 4Horsemen while he's doin that
I hate you guys... stop molesting my pet, damn it!

Girls, girls - you're both pretty.
Garenth
WoW Member

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2009, 07:45:22 PM »

And those of us that don't believe in discriminating by gender will continue to help whoever they can, when they can.

for shame on all of you.   

Hey! I'll help anyone, except maybe tall asians........they scare me with their always trying to touch others in the back!

I didn't do it, no one saw me!  You can't prove a thing!

thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

Starting a protometal band to raise HPV awareness

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2009, 07:47:00 PM »

Asians aren't people, so they don't count.
Hottihealer
WoW Member

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2009, 08:59:23 PM »

Sorry Kith,
we were just goofing around.

Pattee, all bull aside this is the best guild, best group of people, and best experience i think the game has to offer.

yes there is some animal touching, but its limited. we poke fun at each outher, but with no harm meant. yes some times

we are more helpful then outhers. but all in all its the best damn group of people you could ask for.

if you get in you will see. its been a amazing experience for me. People say at times " relax its just a game" but you will realise

that being in the wolverines is so much more than that. you will find that we get in the game to play wolverines, WoW is just a

tool.

Okarn
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

Take him to Detroit!

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 10:45:03 PM »

Hey! I'll help anyone, except maybe tall asians........they scare me with their always trying to touch others in the back!

You're scared of the back touching? That's not scary at all!

What's REALLY scary is the TALLNESS. Now THAT'S unnatural!!!!!!!!
Kastil
I have two fingers, I have four fingers.
WoW Member

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2009, 12:15:50 AM »

another girl...

Don't worry, Ella, you can still play the "Help me because I'm a girl with a sexy accent" card no matter how many lady gamers we get.
"akljsjlskakjsdiojf!"  Is not an accent but dirty language always gets my going!  Smiley

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx