gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favorite MW2 Weapon?  (Read 8410 times)
ZONK
WoW Member

« on: January 18, 2010, 05:07:55 PM »

So I just got all the weapons unlocked again after prestige. I am in debate of what "main" assault rifle to use. I was wondering what you guys like to use on your custom classes?

M16 seems like the easiest gun in the game, the 3 shot burst kills most people without headshot in one or two bursts.
FAL has been my favorite gun to use. The single fire pays off in longer ranges, and it also hits hard. However, close range it gets owned.

Others, SCAR, TAR, F2000, all seem to be about the same. A lot of kick, mid range good, short good, long medium to bad.

I also play around a lot using Sub machine guns, right now the Vector and UMP, but the way the game is setup, Subs on non-hardcore take half a clip to kill someone with perfect aim.

Dyeboy
WoW Member

Damn, I was two days from retierment

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 05:47:37 PM »

Well just to give you an Idea of what I use:

AR custom Class - ACR Holographic - PP2000 Akimbo - Scavenger Pro - Stopping Power Pro - Scrambler Pro

SMG custom Class - P90 Rapid Fire - G18 Akimbo - Marathon Pro - Stopping Power Pro - Steady Aim Pro

FAL is an amazing gun Ive maxed it out every Prestige so far I just get tired of the single shot sometimes.
TAR - 21 is the fucking shit if you dont have the ACR unlocked
SCAR - H .... hate it
F2000 ..... Kicks like a Rhino with downs
M16 and FAMAS Like them but i have to stop playing with them because its just too easy to kill someone with.

Here is a suggestion if you really like the FAL. Take the M21 EBR sniper rifle put the ACOG on it and use it like a bad ass FAL. I've used it like this in a couple of games and it is pretty much fun as hell.

This is a video of an Xbox player using the EBR like a FAL

[yt=425,350]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nX4V2z_XNHA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nX4V2z_XNHA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/yt]

Titty Smack
Paul
WoW Member

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 06:49:26 PM »

ya m21 with acog is is awesome, idk why that guy isnt using scavanger tho in that vid.

also the MG4 light machine gun with acog is awesome too, make sure to use stopping power. this gun is also the best non-sniper gun ive found to be used with a thermal scope, just always use it with the grip.

Nightstalker
Fuck the Fed.
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

Hypnochest

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 08:29:19 PM »

This is a video of an Xbox player using the EBR like a FAL

At the end of the vid he says he loves me.

I have butterflies in my stomach

Jim Tressel
[global] WTB new character name

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 05:35:48 AM »

vector + akimbo + rapid fire + marathon + lightweight + ninja pro = hilarious.

Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 04:26:21 PM »

god, hate you guys with the speed and akimbo weapons, especially the double shotguns. i've been having a lot of fun with the riot shield lately. you can ram people to kill them or wait till they reload and stick them with a semtex grenade.

My faith in you shall never falter again.
Jim Tressel

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 07:14:52 PM »

Also feel free to switch out Ninja pro for Commando pro so you can really ruin peoples' day with long-range knivings and diving from rooftops onto their heads.  Of course, this strategy is best used with higher pop games in maps with a lot of walls and cover.

For more normal play, I like the FAL and ACR alot.  One of my favorite things to do when choppers and harriers come out is to get my riot shield out, back into a corner, and deflect their fire.  This is a really easy way to rank up your riot shield and it keeps them occupied so they aren't killing all of your teammates.

Dyeboy
WoW Member

Damn, I was two days from retierment

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 01:23:40 AM »

vector + akimbo + rapid fire + marathon + lightweight + ninja pro = hilarious.

cant have 2 weapon attachments with marathon

Titty Smack
Nightstalker
Fuck the Fed.
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

Hypnochest

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 02:12:49 AM »

Can I have akimbo attached to my slice?

Get it?

Get it?

ZONK
WoW Member

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 02:16:14 AM »

I haven't used the Machine Pistols much, for my secondary normally just use shotgun. I just finished getting back to 70 after first Prestige, plan on staying now since I only went the first time for the extra custom slot. I will probably try some of those out now that I have the time.

Jim Tressel

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 04:32:24 AM »

sorry, bling pro.  I just WANT to have marathon in there.

ZONK
WoW Member

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 04:42:04 AM »

I had a ton of fun with the G18 tonight, it pretty amazing gun, it is good at medium and short range. I already got akimbo in only an hour of playing. I will try the PP2000 again, the times I used it before I didn't care for it that much, not even close to the G18.

Paul
WoW Member

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 04:54:01 AM »

as far as secondary the best shotgun is by far the spas or striker if you have the grip, the grip can be painful to get with the striker but it pays of the thing has massive range with it. Also if any of you haven't tried this yet its amazing, akimbo M9 or usp is far better than i thought it would be considering all of the machine pistols and shotguns, but they are surprisingly affective. the only catch is stopping power in your red perk slot. if you have stopping power they will kill in two hits, try it out.

Also a really good combo is akimbo Rafficas and last stand, im not sure if they overlooked this but this is the only machine pistol you can last stand with, and if your akimboing you last stand with both of them, its hot. 

Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2010, 02:48:13 PM »

what level do you get the akimbo?

My faith in you shall never falter again.
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2010, 03:37:08 PM »

what level do you get the akimbo?

The level where snacks isn't gay.

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx