gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diablo 3 Beta  (Read 3301 times)
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« on: November 14, 2011, 10:12:34 PM »

I got a diablo 3 beta invite today, installing as we speak. I am really looking forward to this game.

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Troyer
\m/ (>.<) \m/
WoW Member

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 07:46:55 PM »

YOU WILL TELL US ALL!

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."  -Humphrey Bogart
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 04:04:02 PM »

I am really digging this game, a lot. So far I've played through the Skeleton King with a wizard and a monk, both were equally fun but the Monk edges it out for me. They really ease you into the game, giving you only a few mobs at first to get the hang of things. Then they start piling them on. Once you have "beaten" the beta you leave the game, start a new one and do it all over again, so it's getting boring quickly. You lose all of your waypoints each time so you have to do the same quests all over, which gets really simple after the first time through, because you wreck everything.

Each class has a different resource, which is cool, and of the two i've played they seem to be managed well. The crafting system is pretty sweet. You find pages while killing which you turn into books to train your blacksmith, which is all we have right now, to learn new recipes. Then you basically disenchant everything you find to get materials to give to him to craft with. The stash is shared between your characters which is sweet. There is a companion scroll which is awesome, it summons a critter to pick up all of your gold for a set period of time. It's nice not to have to run over to every pile. You seem to share gold between characters as well, which is also nice. I'll take some screenshots sometime if you like. It's going to be a blast once the game comes out.

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Shadow.Moses
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 03:13:15 PM »

They still doing beta?

And any word on a release date?

Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 09:57:00 PM »

Haven't logged into the BETA in a while, but the release is 1st quarter 2012 last I heard.

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Arctic
Old

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 02:03:00 AM »

Feburary I belive.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx