gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Map Rotation  (Read 6697 times)
Dracneir
Spectaculous Magnifitude
WoW Member

We can't stop here, this is bat country!

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2006, 05:36:18 PM »

I was also thinking for fun we could possibly try as a first map of a rotation a 32 player map. People that populate the server end up playing 8 player game on 64 player map.

Yeah, that is the reason on my first rotation I put Belgrade first.. it's a 32 player map. So is Tunis Harbor. Admittedly Belgrade isn't the best 32-player map to start out on - Tunis is probably the best, since it only has 3 flags to capture and no vehicles outside of the main bases.

DaveyCrockett
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2006, 09:01:41 PM »

Just a request to switch some of the titan maps to their conquest counter part, I'm starting to feal titan mode isn't really that fun.  The silos aren't gaurded well enough and titan fights are usally one sided, either it's to well defended, or not defended well enough.  Conquest seams to be more fun.  It's actaully kind of like planet side, jumping from base to base then fighting in long hallways.
ZONK
WoW Member

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2006, 03:33:35 PM »

Due to current issues with Titan crashing almost every round the current map rotation is conquest only. Here is the current map rotation.

Camp Gibr 64
Verdun 64
Fall of berlin 32
Cerbrere Landing 64
Sidi Power Plant 64
Suez Canal 64
Shuhia Tabia 32
Belgrade 64
Tunis Habor 64

------- Here is a link to view the locations of the capture flags if you want ------

http://www.totalbf2142.com/page.php?do=maps

DaveyCrockett
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 07:42:18 PM »

hey I noticed something on that link, Verdun and Tunis Harbor for 16 players are completly different then the 32+ maps, for Verdun it's a little section of the bigger map, plus some, but for Tunis it's a competely different part inaccesable in 32+ mode.  I wonder what they're like?
deadman
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 10:28:38 PM »

we played tunis harbor 16 player last night and i reallly enjoyed it !! especially to get the server rolling,it seemed to be a good map.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx