gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Squad Leader drone  (Read 2880 times)
DaveyCrockett
« on: November 14, 2006, 09:01:17 PM »

anyone unlocked the attack drone yet? It is supposedly suposed to attack anything a squad member spots in the area as well as reveal like the unarmed drone.  It's sounds nifty.
ZONK
WoW Member

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 05:46:18 PM »

On the forums I have seen, planetforum and EA Battlefield 2142 forums people are complaining that the Attack Drone is bugged. It is not acquiring targets correctly and not attacking. It supposed to be something that each squad member can use by targeting, but even the leader is having trouble getting it to attack.

The common view right now is better just sticking with the sentry drone until the problems are fixed.

After saying this, I don't have personal experience with it, just sentry drone. I might get it soon just because not much left.

Dracneir
Spectaculous Magnifitude
WoW Member

We can't stop here, this is bat country!

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 09:38:39 PM »

I can get it with field upgrades. I have used it on a few occasions and I have to say it is not nearly as useful as the squad leader beacon. By the time it acquires a target and shoots it, you've been dead for 10 seconds.

Maelstrome
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 04:08:05 PM »

Supposedly they have fixed it in recent patches, ive achualy seen it fire, but it doesn't fire fast enough imo.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx