gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Talk to me! What would you like to see?  (Read 18220 times)
Hurley
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2007, 04:52:13 AM »

I for one would like a thread of Hurley's mom  pics.  I would post mine, but that would be a felony.

Ch0wdah says this site needs more Hurley's Mom....i would have to agree....though i think apone has some good pics
kawaiku
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2007, 07:34:44 AM »

Doing pretty good.... in regards to PS, I think we all just got tired of the same old routine both in gameplay and in SOE saying they were going to add all this cool stuff and they never did until about a month ago.  Now if you jump in game you'd be lucky to see one cont pop locked.  i'd love to see the player statistics on their servers today.

Apone-k is still around, but he's been pretty busy working his regular job and then trying to get his real estate business off the ground at night.  I spoke to him last night.... he's one busy mofo.

We're split up right now between WoW and BF2142.
Yea that is true. I was told that they finally added that invisible aircraft but they have balanced it so that nothing really is exciting anymore Sad I saw one cont pop locked but it didn't last long as we  got creamed but o well. I do miss those days tho with the big battles, full platoon and squads(ahhh the good 'ole days), man it was fun.

Are you guys moving up to clan or still an "outfit" so-to-speak?
Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2007, 05:51:11 PM »

We're evolving into a multi-gaming organization.  Right now we've got a WoW guild running and a few players on BF2142, World in Conflict, Crysis beta.

kawaiku
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2007, 06:51:58 AM »

Hows Crysis looking? Have you tried STALKER?
BCBrent
Cheesemaster

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2007, 02:55:29 PM »

Crysis looks beatiful, but still has a bit to go.  Still getting some terrain/graphic issues every now and then.
Reddawn
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2007, 06:56:02 PM »

a flash mp3 player of some sorts so I can upload stuff to my server and link it here so I can educate people in the hot music I listen to.

get it done.
Farkas
WoW Member

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2008, 06:00:04 AM »

i like reds music idea
arcade needs more games
if your going to have a "bush is an idiot" thread then you better make a football one aswell
more of the logo on the site
new skins enterprise is ok but more  choice is always better
we have links to the groups that you were allied to in PS  but i dont see a link to nyx or any one that we may be allied to in any of the other games that are being played

Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2008, 04:10:58 PM »

i like reds music idea
arcade needs more games
if your going to have a "bush is an idiot" thread then you better make a football one aswell
more of the logo on the site
new skins enterprise is ok but more  choice is always better
we have links to the groups that you were allied to in PS  but i dont see a link to nyx or any one that we may be allied to in any of the other games that are being played

If I can just get Red to move his ass on making playlists and uploading the music, it would have been done almost a week ago.

Working on the games... there's some conflicts in the DB with the old version and it's not saving scores and stuff right.  Need to work that out first.

I've been waiting on BCBrent to give me what he did up, but I may just have to start working on one myself.

Always looking for new skins, but the problem is that each one has to be modified to support some mods since mods are only installed on the default SMF skin.

I will take any and all link information from the WoW officers provided they get me in touch with one of their people and I get a clean logo from them.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Varg
Varg....Varg Vikernes
SW:TOR Officer

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2008, 02:30:36 PM »

We need a section of the forums to archive threads that have reach epic status (for whatever reason).

gratefulness you guys for doing what you did so far. It's important bullshit.
Gristle
WoW Member

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2008, 02:43:25 PM »

I second this...I missed many of these epic threads.  But you guys have some really funny ass threads, you should not just let them die off.  Give them a home!
Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2008, 02:45:33 PM »

We need a section of the forums to archive threads that have reach epic status (for whatever reason).

so pretty much anything I have posted in? Sounds good to me.

My faith in you shall never falter again.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx