gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tactics: Colossus CTF  (Read 2712 times)
BCBrent
Cheesemaster

« on: December 13, 2005, 09:32:47 PM »

When I was thinking of things or certain matchtypes we could do better in, one that immediately popped in my head, there was this game of CTF at colossus, and we got absolutely pwnt -- http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=stats&gameid=368798394&player=BCBrent 

So, here's a couple SOP's I thought of while bored at work today

1.)  2 runners, one sniper, one defender.  The defender should grab a shotgun and stay out of sight, while the sniper should find a decent positon and kill as many of the enemy as fast as he can (the sniper in this game is what really did us in). The other 2, Go the long way around, all the way around in a U shape, and go capture the flag.  The defender should always be close enough to the flag where he can kill off any attackers that come in quickly.  The sniper's priority should be the other team's sniper, unless of course the flag is taken, snipe it first, then watch it untill we return it (or it gets returned)
2.) 1 Runner, 1 camper, 1 sniper, 1 defender.  The one Runner makes it across as he see's fit, by either going down the middle or the long way around.  The 1 camper waits below the enemy flag down in the pit.  The Runner should be a good killer, and make his way to the flag, grab it and toss it down to the camper.  The camper then runs it back while the runner jumps down to defend, the sniper of course covering them.

I would like to try this the next time we get this, or do a practice run somenight.  Let me know of any feedback or anything!
Krogoth
Has a PS2 Hardon
WoW Member

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 09:48:44 PM »

They used #2 against us, I would like to try doing that tonight (try it in a practice round first, obviously)

therealfragger
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 12:04:56 AM »

hey i did what i could!
BCBrent
Cheesemaster

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 12:38:45 AM »

We all did what we could, but we got pwnt!  An SOP or 2 for these gametypes aint a bad idea.  Plus once we play more as a team we'll do better anyway Wink
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx