gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Frenziedhoss Application for joining the Wolverines  (Read 8464 times)
Frenziedhoss
« on: February 28, 2008, 05:51:52 AM »

1.) Character name: Frenziedhoss
2.) Level, Race, Class: 70, Troll, Rogue
3.) Current/Prevoius Guild: From the Ashes split up so I'm guildless I've been in plenty of guilds: Silent Redemption, VOP, determined infiltrators(my own guild heh), theleagueofshadows(close friends guild), League of the Soulless for a little bit, death, and that's about it Smiley.
4.) End game aspirations (Raiding, PvP, Arena etc). I do Pvp daily in the morn so i get some pvp in. I don't need to pvp that much though unless i want to do arena. I want to raid everything I can. I like friday/sat/sun for raiding 6:00 is fine if that's what i recall from a post i think. I want to raid Kara all bosses that i think your guild can do. I'd like to do Grulls and Mags lair since i have quests for them. I wouldn't mind TK and SSC although I don't know what they are like and don't know the gear either.
5.) Age: 22
6.) How you heard about The Wolverines: Xanion reffered me i think i don't have his name with me and i don't feel like opening up world of warcraft to see what his spelled out name is.
7.) Why you want to join the guild. To raid mainly.. Kara, Mags, Grull, SSC, Zul'amon, and old runs like Onxyia, Naxx, MC, ZG (totally)/AQ.

This is my Main. I've been playing the game for a long time. I just took a month or two break and found out that From the Ashes split up so I'd appreciate an invite if possible Smiley. Pancakes let me down they have 6 rogues raiding so they can't take me. I'd like to join Wolverines to Raid mainly. I will show up for any raids that i can get into if able.

My character has done most heroics. Raided kara up to curator/killed him once too and fought a boss past him (fail). I would like to do more raids because kara is a ghostly place and I don't feel like spending all my time there Tongue.)

I have teamspeak and vent. I have threat meter OMEN.

My girlfriend broke up with me I think so you won't worry about phone calls at all most likely.

I want to be a funny person and respected and not ignored when I message. That would be cool wit me.

THANKs. I'd enjoy joining your guild indeed let me know the results and who would invite me and stuff or if i should check back for a reply post. It might be like pancakes but i have no idea. LOL... Smiley

Well I'd love to join your guild. Hope this helps.

Sincerly, Frenziedhoss

Unnormal
Prepare for the apocalypse.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 08:40:17 AM »

Usually we will discuss your app among officers and let you know with in 2-3 days or sultress (supreme leader) will post here when she gets a chance.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Volkom
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 08:49:45 AM »

I have ran an instance with you before, you got my vote. =]
Sultress
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 12:49:21 PM »

I'm posting, nothing to add though, Unno said it all - we'll let you know within 3 days Smiley
Sultress
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 05:18:35 AM »

Sorry for the delay - find an officer online for an invite - Welcome aboard!
ch0wdah
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 06:47:12 PM »

I have ran an instance with you before, you got my vote. =]

Volkom,

get in game now!!!!1!!11

<3

ch0wdah
Nightstalker
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 11:32:05 PM »

My girlfriend broke up with me I think so you won't worry about phone calls at all most likely.

Thats a fucking 50 DKP minus for killing us most likely.
Paul
WoW Member

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 08:16:05 AM »

he is 22? could have fooled me..../voice crack

Stugots
I'm no Geographist.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 08:39:48 PM »

I vote no

Stugots is an Italian American slang word taken from "Stu Cazzo", itself a corruption of 'Questo Cazzo', meaning "this dick". 'Questo' = This, 'Cazzo' = dick
Member of the Specialized Terran Fighting Unit since 2005
BCBrent:  "This Wolverine has a steed with really long legs".
Unnormal
Prepare for the apocalypse.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 11:50:07 PM »

"I want to do grulls and mags lair since i have quests for them"....familiar

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Nightstalker
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 11:55:26 PM »

I want to raid BT because I have quests for it.
Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 05:00:57 AM »

I do miss his chatter on TS

My faith in you shall never falter again.
Jim Tressel
[global] WTB new character name

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008, 11:58:24 AM »

I miss Halaa.

ch0wdah
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 07:09:16 AM »

I miss this thread.
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2009, 02:06:47 PM »

I miss the sand...

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx