gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HEY GUYS, IT's DeRanGeD!  (Read 3783 times)
Deran6eD
« on: April 03, 2008, 10:37:52 PM »

Hey everyone, how it's going? Long time. Well, I was just wondering what u guys play mostly at this time. I played COD 4 for awhile but got sick of the cluster f**k that it was (constant airstrikes, small maps, noobs with nades, no tactical merit) and plus once I hit 55 there was nothing really to strive for anymore.

I recently bought BF 2142 and I love it. I like it so much more than COD because you actually have to be strategic to win. I stopped playing BF 2 because it was so hard to rank up. I was a 1st Sgt for a whole year. Anyways my name on BF2142 is COLSLEAZE. that is my main character. Do any Wolverine members play this. I would love to run with you guys again.

BTW, is anyone still playing Planetside and has it gotten any better? It's been over 4 years since I've played that. Also, has anyone played Fuel of War-Frontlines? It's looks pretty cool.

Well, I hope everyone is well. I just graduated a few months ago from NC STATE and still live in Raleigh, NC. I am looking for real work now-communication media-audio/video design.

Deranged AKA BILL

oh, in case I don't check this email me MCPW78@hotmail.com

I probably only know a few of you guys on here now-like Hawkes, Reddawn, Jim Tressel, NightStalker. Add me to your friends in BF2142. Thanks
Reddawn
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 12:51:43 PM »

BILL!!!  I know a lot of the guys used to play 2142 then moved to COD4. We finally broke Hawkes and he is playing WoW now. MUHAHAH!

I have 2142 somewhere I will re-install it this weekend
Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 01:43:50 PM »

Hey man!  Good to see you again.  Yes, I've been playing some WoW, but it's not rreally as fun as Arctic says it is.  It's just something to do that's different I guess.  A few of use are getting back into COD4 and a couple of the crew in C-BUS have been playing consistently for a few months.  I still have BF2142 installed but haven't played in ages.  I'm up for playing anything nowadays.  Jump on TeamSpeak.  That's where everyone congregates.

Jim Tressel
[global] WTB new character name

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 02:26:49 PM »

Sup Deranged!  Did you ever get that salve I sent you for your rash?

ch0wdah
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 02:28:08 AM »

Deranged,

Get in TS now.

Love,

ch0wdah

PS Whenever I run into nutsock, he asks about you.
Deran6eD
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 03:54:29 AM »

HEy all! Good to hear from u again. It's been a long time. I can't get into WoW-I like FPS too much. I downloaded teamspeak once but couldn't figure it out. I'm retarded I guess. If someone could send me a link or something or show me how to jump on it I would love to chat with u guys. That game Huxley looks pretty sweet. When does it come out? I will probably get that one. talk to u soon-

D
Deran6eD
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 03:56:20 AM »

Oh, what server do u guys play on in COD 4. I will have to look for it. COD 4 is fun but lacks the style of gaming that the BF series offers. As soon as I made 55 it got pretty old, but the graphics are top notch!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx