gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WoW Application - Zykell 70 Priest  (Read 1676 times)
Zykell
« on: May 14, 2008, 12:28:48 AM »

1.) Zykell
2.) I am a level 70 Undead Priest
3.) I have been in no real past guilds on this character.
4.) I hope to run as many instances as I can, and gear up as fast as I can. I love to do instances and as well as PvP. But it always comes down to I want to have a good time with friends.
5.) I am 18 Years old.
6.) I have seen people in Wolverines and found that they are fun to play with.
7.) I want to join this guild because I am looking for a good group of smart, fun people to play with. I think Wolverines will be a great home for me Smiley

Here is my Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malygos&n=Zykell
Note it is not quite updated and my gear is better then what it is showing atm.

I have ventrilo and I play every day, I hope you will consider my application Smiley I would really want to be in your guild
Thanks!

Arctic
Old

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 01:22:03 AM »

I have a question... What guild have you been in.  We look more at the person then just the toon.  Otherwise the orther officer and I will be discussing your app and should get back to you in a few days.

Sultress
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 01:23:38 AM »

Hi Zykell,

thanks for applying.  We'd love to get to know you and see if you're a good fit for the guild.  Find any wolverine online and ask for an officer and we'll see if we can't run a 5 man or something.  

Jazia
Unnormal
Prepare for the apocalypse.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 02:59:11 AM »

mmmm yummy disc priest goodness

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx