gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rhant application  (Read 1273 times)
Rhant
« on: September 27, 2008, 03:53:18 PM »

1.) Character name:  Rhant
2.) Level, Race, Class: not 100% decided but so far DE disciple is what im enjoying most
3.) Current/Prevoius Guild:  Ordo, PIE from wow, inactive account for last 6 months or so.
4.) Previous MMOs played: i think the only one i skipped was AOC, most time spent in EQ, DAOC, Wow and eve
5.) Age: 41
6.) How you heard about The Wolverines: todd/arysa/gristle whose path i seem to cross at semi regular intervals in games.
7.) Why you want to join the guild.  see below

Heya folks, i got a mail from some ex guildies that they were starting up here.  I wasnt sure if i was going to even try this game (skipped beta) but in the 2 days ive had it... its pretty damned neat.  I think i missed Arysa's temper tantrums (jk) too so what the hell, ill give it a whirl.  Ive waited a long time for the RvR daoc had to make it to a new game, WoW pvp was just a huge snorefest for me.  As Arysa can tell you, im generally pretty active and like to get involved so i hope you will give a chance to enjoy this game with you.

PS: with only 2 days under my belt im still learning the classes etc so im not sure if "rhant" willremain a disciple but so far (level 5 as i write this) i like the way the char playstyle is shaping up.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx