gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Application for Khirinikh  (Read 1697 times)
Khirinikh
« on: March 23, 2009, 10:10:34 PM »

1.) Character name

Main: Khirinikh; Alt: Baela

2.) Level, Race, Class

Khirinikh: 80 blood elf holy priest; Baela: 80 tauren elemental shaman

3.) Current/Prevoius Guild

Legio Ferrata: Stagnated; Broke up (I think) when many of us left to form Solidarity to try to reinvigorate the guild
Solidarity: Stagnated like Legio Ferrata
Good Times: Followed my friends here, but we didn't stay long as they didn't have much of a drive to raid
Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi: Again followed my friends here to hang out with a few guys that were in Solidarity while we looked for a more permanent place to go
The B Sharps: Followed my friends here as they had a strong raiding reputation (we joined about the same time the date for Wrath was announced, which seemed to kill their raiding; irony!); After a few months, my friends got a hair to try to resurrect Solidarity
Business Time: The resurrection of Solidarity (the name was taken by some Alliance bank guild); Currently in its death throes as most of my friends decided to quit playing last week

4.) End game aspirations (Raiding, PvP, Arena etc).

Just raiding for me.  I've never really liked PvP in anything I've played.

5.) Age

6.) How you heard about The Wolverines

Mainly through the praises of Radix.

7.) Why you want to join the guild.

Again, this goes back to Radix.  I've known him most of my time playing WoW (a little over two years) from Legio Ferrata, Solidarity, and Business Time.  He suggested I apply here after it became apparent Business Time would collapse, describing The Wolverines as a larger, more stable version of what we tried to make Solidarity and Business Time, sharing alot of the same ideals and goals.
Sultress
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 11:51:08 PM »

Hi Khir,

Thanks for applying.  The officers will meet and let you know something usually within 3 days.  Get Radix to post to speed it up Smiley

Thanks,
Sult
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx