gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Magoichi's Application :)  (Read 4345 times)
Magoichi
« on: May 04, 2009, 11:29:19 PM »

1.) Magoichi

2.) 80, Tauren, Druid

3.) Currently in Armageddon, just joined a few days ago from The Illuminate, left because i was tired of logging in and it being dead quiet in gchat, and no raiding or pretty much anything at all going on.  Then shortly after coming to Armageddon found that i don't really connect with the people and/or the atmosphere, not wanting to speak badly about the guild just its not for me.

4.) I'd love to raid but only can do so only on the weekend(Friday and Saturday) due to school and trying to keep my grades up for college, so I basically pvp and do heroics and other stuffs while not raiding Smiley

5.) 16 will be 17 in july Smiley

6.) I've heard very nice things about you from other players, and read your code of conduct and found that most of your values correspond with my own.

7.) I'm looking for a guild that isn't necessarily hellbent on raiding, but still raids a fair amount and generally has good people that like to have a good time.  I'm very very intrested in joining you guys, I have only been in four guilds in the last two years, Votp  and Illuminate mostly, during my transition out of Votp i joined HordeInvestments and found that I was in a similar situation I'm in now, so i switched to The Illuminate after one of their officers was telling me about it, but due to a recent split raiding had been kinda off key for them so i left for Armageddon.

Sorry to have written so much, i just didn't want to leave the impression of a guild hopper.
Yours Truly,
Tyler (Magoichi)
Sultress
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 02:14:29 PM »

Hi Magoichi,

Thanks for applying.  The officers will meet and let you know in about 3 days.  We have several people now from Illuminate, perhaps they will know you and post Smiley

Sultryss/Jazia
Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 02:28:28 PM »

I chatted with this guy in game yesterday for a few min (Kaboom), he seemed sincere. Just sayin'

My faith in you shall never falter again.
Garenth
WoW Member

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 02:30:19 PM »

I chatted with this guy in game yesterday for a few min (Kaboom), he seemed sincere. Just sayin'

Yeah but who really takes you seriously!?! You probably just hurt his chances now!!!

I didn't do it, no one saw me!  You can't prove a thing!

Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 02:57:02 PM »

Yeah but who really takes you seriously!?! You probably just hurt his chances now!!!

this is a valid point garenth. but you know, i was an administrator once. how about you?

here, you'll need this.

oh snap!

Garenth
WoW Member

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 01:57:09 PM »

this is a valid point garenth. but you know, i was an administrator once. how about you?

here, you'll need this.

oh snap!

Hmmm.........well apparently I just like you had admin rights so looks like your little burn has backfired!

So shocking even crackhead guy didn't see it coming.

You might want a little

Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 02:33:15 PM »

ahh using my own joke against me and my plan to get admin rights. you will be known as snackcakes jr, always a step behind picking up my scraps.

Garenth
WoW Member

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 03:11:04 PM »

ahh using my own joke against me and my plan to get admin rights. you will be known as snackcakes jr, always a step behind picking up my scraps.

Now don't go lashing out at me because your upset that your campaign to receive admin rights took you so long.

While I just had to do a little thoughtful cut, pasting and proper pictorial bribery to Hawkes to receive my admin rights.  I didn't really even want admin rights but then I never assumed you would be one to try and hold that over anyones head. 

Since you did I figured you'd enjoy a little of your own medicine.  Grin

Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 03:42:09 PM »

hehe gar, i am not lashing out. and giving me my own medicine is not insulting or bothersome to me. its amusing to see my cleverness used against me. its flattering that you see the genius in my work and that you have taken it to heart.

Okarn
Wolverine Core Member - all game access

Take him to Detroit!

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 05:20:01 PM »

Now boys...

ch0wdah
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 05:55:05 PM »

The Snackcakes Kiss of Death Endorsement.

And then an entirely new thread where once there was just Magoichi's app.
Dyeboy
WoW Member

Damn, I was two days from retierment

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 05:58:36 PM »

Chow stop watching matlock and play some damn WoW

Titty Smack
Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 06:00:40 PM »

Chow stop watching matlock and play some damn WoW

this.

and +1 to chow because... FI-YAH!

ch0wdah
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 12:55:14 AM »

A couple nights ago, my sister was broiling some salmon in the oven and set it on FIYAH.

True story.

Could have used some corn holders at that point.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx