gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blondieblue wolud like to join  (Read 3347 times)
Blondieblue
WoW Member

« on: May 23, 2009, 04:24:07 AM »

Hello, My name is Emmy, I am 27 years old . I am married no kids. I am a level 80 Elemental Shaman and my 2nd spec is healing. Tho I am not that good at healing I am willing to learn and take advice and what not. I am an easy going person and don't like fighting. I am pretty good Dps.  I have done Naxx 10 man and 25 man, I have done part of Malygos. I have also done VOA and OS. I have been playing wow since it came out. I have been in 2 other guilds. The first 1 split due to 1st exp and the GM moving to a different server and the 2nd guild is The Illuminate. It has been my home for about 3 years. I lost the motivation to play the game due to a lot of reasons, such as I was a council member as were a few others and we just couldn't get people to care or put any effort in. We were fighting a losing battle.  I am looking for the fun I use to have when playing WOW. I am looking for new friends and family now. Some of my friends and family are already in your guild. I would love the opportunity to join your guild and kick some  wow butt.
Jim Tressel
[global] WTB new character name

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 05:57:47 AM »

Hmmmm, no kids?  Who is going to farm mats and gold for you?  This might be a deal-breaker.

Gillianna
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 11:50:48 AM »

Hmmmm, no kids?  Who is going to farm mats and gold for you?  This might be a deal-breaker.

I have over 30k gold and blondie has access to it any time she needs Smiley since I lub her when ever her husband isn't looking :p
Stallionite
WoW Member

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 01:49:24 PM »

I can use 5k for my epic if you are willing to lend me some :-)
Segnam
WoW Member

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 05:12:12 PM »

Hello, My name is Emmy, I am 27 years old . I am married no kids. I am a level 80 Elemental Shaman and my 2nd spec is healing. Tho I am not that good at healing I am willing to learn and take advice and what not. I am an easy going person and don't like fighting. I am pretty good Dps.  I have done Naxx 10 man and 25 man, I have done part of Malygos. I have also done VOA and OS. I have been playing wow since it came out. I have been in 2 other guilds. The first 1 split due to 1st exp and the GM moving to a different server and the 2nd guild is The Illuminate. It has been my home for about 3 years. I lost the motivation to play the game due to a lot of reasons, such as I was a council member as were a few others and we just couldn't get people to care or put any effort in. We were fighting a losing battle.  I am looking for the fun I use to have when playing WOW. I am looking for new friends and family now. Some of my friends and family are already in your guild. I would love the opportunity to join your guild and kick some  wow butt.

I endorse Blondie's wall o text.  She's good people.  Plus more girls for the wolvies crew.

Don't cross the streams.
Gillianna
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 08:34:21 PM »

I can use 5k for my epic if you are willing to lend me some :-)

Well she offered to dress her husband up as a sheep for me so might have to save all my gold for her Smiley

Sultress
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 10:22:52 PM »

Welcome aboard - your access is all set.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx