gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: level 80 hunter/druid/paladin all are dual specced and ready to raid ...  (Read 10161 times)
ArmedMacUnit

« on: July 13, 2009, 01:22:22 AM »

1.) Character name
Macvsog / RescueUnit & ArmoredSaint
2.) Level, Race, Class
all 3 are level 80 , Mac and Rescue are tauren and Saint is blood elf , hunter/druid & paladin
3.) Current/Prevoius Guild
I was in Anguish up until 2 days ago when I left guild to find a raiding guild into 25 man content or a steady Ulduar 10 man group that I could get into and not be an alternate or standby .
4.) End game aspirations (Raiding, PvP, Arena etc).
I want to see every encounter,dungeon and kill every boss in the game .
5.) Age
I am 40 years young :-)
6.) How you heard about The Wolverines
I Have known a few of the Wolverines when they were in other guilds . I have played with Virox ( Dr.V ) as well as Zhan and I think Goronk < SP? > back in the day . I was Goosefraba way back when on this server .
7.) Why you want to join the guild.
I have pugged several 10 and 25 mans with a few of you here and I was always impressed with the class and style you all have .
If you need to know anything else about me don't hesitate to ask on any of my toons .
I will link my armory's so you can see my gear and know im for real about being in a very good guild .

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malygos&n=Armoredsaint
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malygos&n=Macvsog
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malygos&n=Rescueunit

« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 02:02:56 AM by ArmedMacUnit » Logged
ch0wdah
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 03:39:52 AM »

I may have pvped with you on my mage Swanny way back in the day.  Lots of UBRS with Zahn and Goronk as well.
ArmedMacUnit

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 04:07:15 AM »

I may have pvped with you on my mage Swanny way back in the day.  Lots of UBRS with Zahn and Goronk as well.

HOLY HELL man long time eh ? LOL , also ran around with Xever and Rotfist , Datanker and fyersbane and who could forget Miruberess and cauchmere <-- SP? lol .....
thrun
Metal God
WoW Member

Starting a protometal band to raise HPV awareness

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 12:03:55 PM »

Would you settle for a very ok guild? 
Snackcakes
GO BUCKS!
WoW Member

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 12:06:02 PM »

how do you feel about kids on your lawn?

My faith in you shall never falter again.
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 01:47:25 PM »

Any friend of Virox is automatically my sworn enemy. Unless you can force him to take his meds and not be such a grumpy old fart, then you can be my friend.

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
ArmedMacUnit

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 05:35:12 PM »

Would you settle for a very ok guild? 

I think an OK guild is fine :-)

how do you feel about kids on your lawn?

I live in Alaska so no need for a lawn , I do however own several pink flamingo lawn ornaments just to annoy my neighbors .

Any friend of Virox is automatically my sworn enemy. Unless you can force him to take his meds and not be such a grumpy old fart, then you can be my friend.

He is in fact an old fart TRUE , but he reminds me of the velvet throated Mel Torme'  < wink-wink > see how many of you know that one .... LOL !
Hottihealer
WoW Member

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 06:32:06 PM »

Virox is the man!

Never grumpy to me? maybe its us old guys sticking together lol

ArmedMacUnit

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 06:47:14 PM »

Virox is the man!

Never grumpy to me? maybe its us old guys sticking together lol

Truth be told Dr.V is probably one of the classiest and coolest "OLD" cats I have run with . It's hard to get a good shaman to begin with and he knows his stuff for sure .  I ran with him on my hunter and my druid and had a good time both runs . We decimated ZA , no dam bear though PFFT !
Aldoran
WoW Member

I Am Aldoran. (sung to Black Sabbath's "Ironman")

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 06:50:59 PM »

Bump for more old people. Get a few more "mature" people in here and I'll stop feeling old at 34.

Segnam
WoW Member

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2009, 07:56:04 PM »

Bump for more old people. Get a few more "mature" people in here and I'll stop feeling old at 34.

You're not old Aldo, so take your meds and get online.

Don't cross the streams.
Redbear8
WoW Member

where's the honey?

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 08:42:36 PM »

If you think V is nice it's because he hasn't beaten you with his walker yet. The jerk took the tennis balls off of the feet so it hurts worse!!!

"To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

-Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Hottihealer
WoW Member

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2009, 08:44:25 PM »

If you think V is nice it's because he hasn't beaten you with his walker yet. The jerk took the tennis balls off of the feet so it hurts worse!!!

rofl

ArmedMacUnit

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2009, 09:02:28 PM »

Dear god people we've turned my app post into a GERIATRIC mySpace blog LOL .....
Seriously though I need a home for my 3 toons , if you all have room and want another adult player who brings ZERO drama then i'm the one you want . The hunter and druid are my main toons as I am very comfortable on either . The pally was an old army buddies toon and his wife gave him a choice ( I personally think he chose wrong but MEH ! ) so he is a decent tank and healer as I have gear for both specs .
I'll be off and on all day as my wife and kids will be out swimming and outta my hair .

-Bear
Hottihealer
WoW Member

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 09:58:05 PM »

Man we can derail, exploit,corrupt, and disembowel any post at the speed of light!

its just how we roll.

gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx