gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pinnacle Dazzle DVC 100  (Read 3285 times)
Stugots
I'm no Geographist.
Wolverine Council

« on: February 26, 2011, 12:45:54 AM »

Anyone have any experience with these?  I had the DVC 80 but its not supported for windows 7.  So I was a best buy and figured what the fuck, I'll pick up a new one that is....  So...everything installs fine, but when I hook up the USB device windows (on both of my newer machines that are running windows 7) says "usb device not recognized" I went online and checked wtf is up, did some of the BS stuff people said would fix it and needless to say its still not working.

Just wondering if anyone used one, or heard of this type of error.  Seems to be a win 7 thing.  I'm going to go home and dust off the old xp rig and see if it works there.  The old one works on that machine but only captures at 320x240 and that blows.

Also....I have that gateway theater pc thing I bought last year, which has a bunch of A/V inputs, but can't seem to get them to work with any software, may keep this new dazzle if it works with some of the built in shit.

OK
Fuck....I'm still at work and feel like kicking my own ass because of all the windowlickers that come in here.  Grr.

Stugots is an Italian American slang word taken from "Stu Cazzo", itself a corruption of 'Questo Cazzo', meaning "this dick". 'Questo' = This, 'Cazzo' = dick
Member of the Specialized Terran Fighting Unit since 2005
BCBrent:  "This Wolverine has a steed with really long legs".
Stugots
I'm no Geographist.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 06:30:43 PM »

Tried it on both win 7 boxes, my xp box, and my brought my laptop home from work, and it failed on that too....Vista. 

Fuck this piece of shit its going back.

figured out a work around to record from windows media center...through the tuner....  Anyone know of any FREE ways to convert .wtc files (windows recorded TV I think thats the extension for them) to .AVI? 

Or...FRAPS works too...  But not sure if the quality is as good, and it seems to fail on longer clips.

Stugots is an Italian American slang word taken from "Stu Cazzo", itself a corruption of 'Questo Cazzo', meaning "this dick". 'Questo' = This, 'Cazzo' = dick
BCBrent
Cheesemaster

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 03:26:36 PM »

I think Handbrake can probably convert those files.  I think that is the software people were talking about in the HTPC Thread
RedDawn

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 05:10:59 PM »

user error Tongue

Honey Badger don't give a fuck....
Stugots
I'm no Geographist.
Wolverine Council

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 09:15:17 PM »

I took the HD version back, and just got the basic 50 buck model.  Works like a champ.  Plus with the extra money and the gift card I got an extra HD for my media pc.  Wink 

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx