gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BF2142 Second Client beta  (Read 1857 times)
Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« on: September 11, 2006, 03:01:05 PM »

Has anyone tried this yet?  I downloaded last night, but I'd like some feedback before I get in game tonight.

AlexFirestorm
Planetside Member

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 04:18:15 PM »

As far as I know the beta officaly closed today. But the beta 2 client has its problems. The titan is extremly buggy where it constantly resets as well as most servers having a problem where the server will crash out or restart or you will see large numbers of people getting connection lost constantly. CTD is still around and tends to happen alot when you have the connection lost when a server crashes.

Support weapons had there cooldown overadjusted and now bad the gun uneffective in defence/assault. Motion mines from enginer functions alot better 2-3 will kill a tank fairly easy. Tanks in a whole also got nerfed badly where now alot of times av will take them out in 1-2 hits depending on where they hit and alot of times a single shell from a tank on tank will take the armor down to 50% or less in the first hit.

Assault still nasty as ever and is probly the number one fav kit that most people have just cause it probly the easyest gun currently to get kills with.

Recon kit as far as I know didnt change to much as far as I can tell but its not that fairly active gun on the battlefield aside from the few that likes to get up to areas that cant be accessed with out a aircraft.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx