gfxHomeForumHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gopher the Master!  (Read 2758 times)
GopherPD
« on: December 15, 2006, 05:12:17 AM »

Sry guys for not being on, I just have lost interest in this game, it was great at first, but nothing after that.  I think maybe there were more maps (like thousands!) then I would have stayed.  But with only about what, 8 maps?, the rotation gets to repetitive.  I have played a little of the LoTR online and that’s not cutting it, no PvP.  I have tried to move my Lok back over to Spirestone hoping to get some World PvP going there with the Purple Dragons, but with WoW and transfer servers are still down  Angry, So I am just sitting here in limbo on what to do!!  I am thinking about bringing back my EvE account but not sure?  Maybe we can all meet up in a great game some time, maybe like Darkfall  Cry (vapor ware, nevermind).

Well see you all soon!!

Gopher out!
Phazis

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 01:20:33 PM »

Gopher stick around on Xfire most of us are on it.
I personally play both Eve and BF .... actually Eve picked up big time we went into war with ISS (you remember the monkeys that attacked us on our first visit to 0.0) and INE picked a lot of new people so its most of them time 15 - 20 online.

As far as BF2142 I can tell you it can't be full time. I had the same problem with BF2 that you just can't play it everyday.
Than one day after you are mad and angry at some level grinding or crap in other games you just want to go and blast some bullets in someones face.

Hawkes
Wolverine Council
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 02:34:04 PM »

Gopher,

Sorry to hear that.  Hope you stop by and visit every once in a while.

BCBrent
Cheesemaster

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 04:25:36 PM »

Sry guys for not being on, I just have lost interest in this game, it was great at first, but nothing after that.  I think maybe there were more maps (like thousands!) then I would have stayed.  But with only about what, 8 maps?, the rotation gets to repetitive.  I have played a little of the LoTR online and that’s not cutting it, no PvP.  I have tried to move my Lok back over to Spirestone hoping to get some World PvP going there with the Purple Dragons, but with WoW and transfer servers are still down  Angry, So I am just sitting here in limbo on what to do!!  I am thinking about bringing back my EvE account but not sure?  Maybe we can all meet up in a great game some time, maybe like Darkfall  Cry (vapor ware, nevermind).

Well see you all soon!!

Gopher out!

If you want a new game idea and still wanna stick with the wolvies, then there's Always WoW Smiley
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx